iPhone issues

soxfan49

4 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Is anyone else having issues getting on this site with their cell phone? My iPhone is completely updated. I cleared my cookies. It started about 3 weeks ago. 

I submitted a request about 10 days ago to the admins, I suppose, but I didn't hear back.

You have to request the desktop version of the site to get it to work on your phone. FWIW, I've also noticed that on my Mac desktop, the site is much slower than it used to be.

15 hours ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

You have to request the desktop version of the site to get it to work on your phone. FWIW, I've also noticed that on my Mac desktop, the site is much slower than it used to be.

I can't even get to the desktop version because I think in order to get to the desktop site, you have to get to the mobile site and scroll to the bottom and select it.

9 hours ago, Joshua Strong said:

It didn’t work for me on my phone or tablet. It’s working now though. 

Still nothing for me.

15 hours ago, bmags said:

Yeah sorry, some update is specifically causing issue with mobile safari. If you download chrome it’s not an issue. It’s with the main boards product so I don’t know if a resolution yet.

I didn't even know chrome has an app 😂 I will try that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

I can't even get to the desktop version because I think in order to get to the desktop site, you have to get to the mobile site and scroll to the bottom and select it.

Still nothing for me.

I didn't even know chrome has an app 😂 I will try that.

You should be able to change to desktop mode without the page loading. Click on the “Aa” in the top left corner. See attached.

D3C90F8A-C0A5-4A58-97E6-6F4E639409ED.jpeg

20 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

Is anyone else having issues getting on this site with their cell phone? My iPhone is completely updated. I cleared my cookies. It started about 3 weeks ago. 

I submitted a request about 10 days ago to the admins, I suppose, but I didn't hear back.

I gave up and installed chrome on my iPhone. Same timeframe.