What's a "good" BMI?

Steff

I have no idea, but according to this site you are underweight. :huh

LINK

EDIT: Based on the body mass index she gave me.

A guy that works in my office (total work out freak) told me that too. I think I look fine for me. I think that 130lbs for 5'6" depends on the way you carry the weight.... right.. :unsure: ?

A guy that works in my office (total work out freak) told me that too. I think I look fine for me. I think that 130lbs for 5'6" depends on the way you carry the weight.... right..  :unsure: ?

From what I've seen of you in your pictures, you don't look underweight.

I don't think you should be too concerned.....but then again, I'm not a doctor either.

wait......BMI??

I take a dump like 2 times a day...is that good?

the more dumps the merrier ive always said :drink

my bmi came out at 29.0

im 5'6' and 180..my ideal weight when i played ball was 166..my bmi at that weight is 26.8...thats pushing obese...when i was 166 i hardly had an ounce of fat on me...of course ive lost quite a bit of muscle due to my neck surgery and not being able to work out so my fat % now is closer to that BMI thingy than it was 15 years ago

this doesnt take into account age either..as you age you are allowed a little bit more body fat...

A guy that works in my office (total work out freak) told me that too. I think I look fine for me. I think that 130lbs for 5'6" depends on the way you carry the weight.... right..  :unsure: ?

Hmmm if you should be a couple pounds heavier anyway, how much does silicon weigh? Seems easier than just eating a bunch more ;)

I'm joking Steff. As long as you are not starving yourself, let your body decide where you should be. Continue to eat a healthy diet and don't worry about the pounds.

Oh crap. I just computed mine. I have to get on the treadmill, Good day y'all.

Just for grins I checked my college weight of 6'1 145 and found out I wasn't underweight like I assumed. I've only put on 70 pounds since then, is that too much :o

Wow with that big ass, I would have figured it would be higher :lol:

And I am disappointed in everyone else for missing that joke :nono

Since funniest is about the only award you didn't win, we thought we would leave the obvious jokes for you :P

Steff,

Have them add the silicon to your arms and thighs. Put on a babushka, carry a shopping bag, start talking to yourself, and you are set for the south side The new Steff

Young-Geo-%26-Babushka.jpg