DIAZ SUCKS ALSO

chisoxfan79

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it be man, its his sad opinion...whatever, just leave him be

No

Dumbf***s like this need to be ripped into.

What if we were to call up Arnie Munoz this year, and he sucks ass in a start...you do realize that if someone else saw this and we didn't rip into this guy, he would think it is perfectly OK to rip into a young pitcher for one bad game. That's not right.

No

What if we were to call up Arnie Munoz this year, and he sucks ass in a start...you do realize that if someone else saw this and we didn't rip into this guy, he would think it is perfectly OK to rip into a young pitcher for one bad game.  That's not right.

Munoz looks to be in line for the win again tonight for B'ham --

Munoz looks to be in line for the win again tonight for B'ham --

He's pretty damn good. Part of me wants to see him this year, but part doesn't. I don't know which part I should listen to.

I suppose he could be a September call-up and he could pitch in a less meaningful game...say perhaps we are 5 games up with 10 games left and we are up 8-0(or down 8-0) in a game that really has little importance.

Unfortunately afta what happened with the phenom Dontrelle Willis last season sum supporters want guys who are called up from the minors to pitch to perform straight away. Quite sad really. ;)

Let it be man, its his sad opinion...whatever, just leave him be

Haha, you needed someone to say that in your defense back in the day. You were (and still are) a douche. Then you were just more retarded and annoying. This was you before you got banned.

Thanks for the reply, Im also wondering about the whole fastball thing because it seems like all our starting pitchers are the same in that their fastballs are in the 89-91 mph range. I dont really care as long as they get em out but, i love a good fireballer :)

No

What if we were to call up Arnie Munoz this year, and he sucks ass in a start...you do realize that if someone else saw this and we didn't rip into this guy, he would think it is perfectly OK to rip into a young pitcher for one bad game.  That's not right.

:notworthy

I got a question, how old is Diaz?  And do we have any pitching prospects that can throw a good 95+ mph fastball?  Just wondering, thanks.

Brandon McCarthy AKA B-Mac I think has a very nice heater. Havin a good season down at Kanny too.

I was at the game as well, Diaz pitched strikes, you can't ask for anything more then that. He fell apart in the 5th, but til then he was pitching great. Getting a lot of ground balls. All in all, I was happy with his start and the Sox won.

You sound like a Cubs fan.  It's one start, for goodness sakes.

:notworthy

If he had his f***ing way then we wouldn't have Burhle or Loaiza or Garland or anybody because nobody can throw a no-no in their first MLB start to satisfy this tool.

Flub fans are neurotic like this.

Flub fans act dumb and spazz out when someone doesn't throw a perfect game.

Flub fans make stupid comments like that.

Ok Mr ChiSoxFan79........Take your neurotic ass to the Urinal and hang out with your fellow spazz cases because there is no room for that nonsense around here.

Diaz's stuff looks no better that Danny Wrights,  he has a BP fastball, a crappy changeup and a get me over curveball.  We need to trade for a veteran quickly because the Twins look like they have missed a step despite the offseason losses and injuries this year.

That shows us how much you know about baseball MORON! :bang :bang :bang

Diaz's stuff looks no better that Danny Wrights,  he has a BP fastball, a crappy changeup and a get me over curveball.  We need to trade for a veteran quickly because the Twins look like they have missed a step despite the offseason losses and injuries this year.

Give the guy a break, 1st time pitching in the bigs and besides that 2 of those dingers by the O's were crap. He looks like he has good form , I think it was just all the excitement for the guy by the 4/5th inning he may have ran out of gas.

Go White Sox!

Dumbf***, he doesn't even throw a curveball. He throws a power slider, which you probably don't even understand. His changeup looked excellent today.

Sit down.

I only saw about two innings, one of them his bad one, and these in a bar with other stuff going on. He went through Tajeda and walked Palmiero throwing only crooked balls that were 81 mph or below. Then the same treatment to Lopez who singled. I was wondering whats all the hype about this kid? he looks like Jim Parque, then Gibbons came up and Felix blew a couple 95's past him before he popped him out to center.

The next inning he started finding bats. Mora's in particular seem to break right into his swing, like he knew it was coming and followed the ball from Diaz' hand.

Based on a whole inning and a half I'd say he certainly has the tools and is worth seeing again. I want to watch close and see if I can pick up if he's tipping pitches.

First off what are the O's ranked in hitting?

Second, he throws strikes.

Add one and two plus his debut and you get your answer as to what happened to Felix. The guy looked good and got beat by some decent talent.

Also the O's had scored one run going into that game, the law of averages says they would have hit eventually. Overall he did fine and is worthy of the fifth spot for now.