The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone figured out how often you are supposed to eat yet? My guy has like no body fat so I'm guessing it's more, but how much before it is a problem? Don't you get health and stamina increases as you eat?

Just go to any pizza or burger shop on your map.

I am having problems finding all the graffiti to cover up. I find the green things but when I look around, I don't see anything to cover. Plus there is 100? Sheesh!

I like beating up the people who make fun of me though.

Was looking for help with the graffiti part and came across this site of cheats.

cheats

I'm not gonna use em. But I was curious so I used the weapons one and got a blow torch. 3 rivals gang members started harrassing me so I shot em with the blow torch. They ran away on fire. Funny s***.

BTW...anyone help with the spray painting part? I can only find one and then go to the next green thing on the map and can't find it.

Was looking for help with the graffiti part and came across this site of cheats.

cheats

I'm not gonna use em.

BTW...anyone help with the spray painting part? I can only find one and then go to the next green thing on the map and can't find it.

if its the first ones it should be on the other side of the wall so jump over by using square

Just go to any pizza or burger shop on your map.

I am having problems finding all the graffiti to cover up. I find the green things but when I look around, I don't see anything to cover. Plus there is 100? Sheesh!

I like beating up the people who make fun of me though.

They are fairly easy to find and you only do like 6-9 of the 100 .

go online and search for a solution to disc error.

all you have to do is unscrew your system and play around in there.

It was easy and tool all of 10 minutes. I have never seen disc error again.

Yeah im just gona do it when i get home from work. if not i guess ill buy a new ps2, or buy one off my friend

Alright, I'm a moron. I can not find the other graffiti thingys. Is it the green things on the radar? or something else? I find the first one easily, then after that...dumbfounded. I see what looks like 3 pieces right next to each other but I spray and spray and nothing. Not to mention gang members confronting me. HELP!

Alright, I'm a moron. I can not find the other graffiti thingys. Is it the green things on the radar? or something else? I find the first one easily, then after that...dumbfounded. I see what looks like 3 pieces right next to each other but I spray and spray and nothing. Not to mention gang members confronting me. HELP!

After you hop over the fence there is a little area where you can hop on top of the building, its up there, pretty easy...

im 25% done with the game so Ill answer any questions you got, just post em and Ill get to them

After you hop over the fence there is a little area where you can hop on top of the building, its up there, pretty easy...

im 25% done with the game so Ill answer any questions you got, just post em and Ill get to them

I never jump a fence while looking for them. Is it up by that billboard?

I never jump a fence while looking for them. Is it up by that billboard?

after you spray a couple it should say "Try jumping that fence over there" after you hop it, take a left and there should be a place you can hop onto and then hp up onto the roof.. There might be a billboard up there too

after you spray a couple it should say "Try jumping that fence over there" after you hop it, take a left and there should be a place you can hop onto and then hp up onto the roof.. There might be a billboard up there too

That's my problem, I only spray one. We must of been on different pages. lol

Smoke shows me how to do it, then I run down the street and spray one, the next one, I follow the green thingys and can not find anything. It is near the pizza stack and has to be near a billboard.

P.S. Steel, if you have AOL IM, IM me at BJC5379. I don't want to spam up the board with my lame problem.

well looks like my ps2 just crapped out, i cleaned the laser, i lowered/raised the laser and all the good stuff. but im still gettin the same results. Ill most likely just end up trading in my gamecube and about 5 games, and two controllers and see what i can get with that. Ill also scrap up some other ps2 games i dont play, and ill try trading in my current ps2 (which i dont expect to work). And hopefully ill have at least 50$ outa all of that, then ill just cash my check from work and hope i got enough.

Lowriders rule. I love installing some hydraulics, then some nitrous. You can drive over some smaller cars, not as small as lowriders, then just cruise with some nitrous and jump right over 'em. Takes good timing though.

I was so pissed when I totalled my lowrider and hadn't saved recently. I loved that thing. By the way, how the hell are you guys getting your money cause I'm always like broke.

Getting semi far now, still haven't ventured out of LA yet though.

I was so pissed when I totalled my lowrider and hadn't saved recently.  I loved that thing.  By the way, how the hell are you guys getting your money cause I'm always like broke. 

Getting semi far now, still haven't ventured out of LA yet though.

Im probably around the same area you are, According to the book i have about 6 missions left before i can leave LA. And ya, im broke too. Sometimes i kill some guys and they have tons of money but i usually blow it on tattoos and s***. :lol:

All i know is I can NOT beat this race and its making me want to explode...

All I gotta do is beat it and go to SF, but I cant.... GRRR  :angry:

You talking about the Wu Zi Mu or the one after that when GTAIII guy makes an appearence?

Wu Zi Mu took me three tries, the other one took me about seven.

Jason, usually I get my cash from killing people, taxi missions, and the front of my house when you can get money from that.

You talking about the Wu Zi Mu or the one after that when GTAIII guy makes an appearence?

Wu Zi Mu took me three tries, the other one took me about seven.

Jason, usually I get my cash from killing people, taxi missions, and the front of my house when you can get money from that.

yeah it too me 9 tries to beat the second... i dont even know how i did it

Just started playing it last night and it was very hard...

I have to get used to the new controls first...

All in all, good game, I just am a little disappointed by word choice compared to how well I thought they managed GTA III and Vice City.

But I guess that was to be expected....