The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

Just started playing it last night and it was very hard...

I have to get used to the new controls first...

All in all, good game, I just am a little disappointed by word choice compared to how well I thought they managed GTA III and Vice City.

But I guess that was to be expected....

word choice?

The game is an exact picture of what the early 90's in LA where like, everything is life like.. I think its great

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started playing it last night and it was very hard...

I have to get used to the new controls first...

All in all, good game, I just am a little disappointed by word choice compared to how well I thought they managed GTA III and Vice City.

But I guess that was to be expected....

:lol: word choice :lol:

After Steel helped me out with the graffiti, I cruised all day. Now I can;t catch Freddy on his bike. Got frustrated cuz I kept getting knocked off the bike. I'll try again tomorrow after I cool off.

Dude, just follow him dont worry about knocking him off

He eventually stops, thats when you kill him..

anyone do the mission called "supply lines" in the san fransisco place?

Quite possibly the hardest mission i've ever done in a GTA game...stil haven't beat it.

(I'm about 27% done...)

wow your far :o

Anyways ill look up that mission in my book and give ya a summary

EDIT: it doesnt say much for this mission, it only takes up about a quater of the page and its not very descriptive. It says if you crash into the van the driver bails out if that helps you at all :huh:

anyone do the mission called "supply lines" in the san fransisco place?

Quite possibly the hardest mission i've ever done in a GTA game...stil haven't beat it.

(I'm about 27% done...)

yeah im about 35% done, like i said, if you got questions post em here or IM me at T R U Perfection on AIM and I will help you out

I'm getting pissed at Big Smoke. I am keeping up just fine with the train but he is not killing the guys and than blames me when we fail. I almost want to stop and shot HIM!

You seem to be having alot of problems so far. For that mission stay pretty far to the outside so he can get a better shot. If you are close to the train he will probally onlly kill one or two of them.

You seem to be having alot of problems so far. For that mission stay pretty far to the outside so he can get a better shot. If you are close to the train he will probally onlly kill one or two of them.

I usually only play sports games and Socom. I caved in by getting San Andreas. I'l probably lose some hair before I finish playing this one.

I'm getting pissed at Big Smoke. I am keeping up just fine with the train but he is not killing the guys and than blames me when we fail. I almost want to stop and shot HIM!

That mission is so easy..

Stay as far RIGHT of the train as possible and you will be fine

DONT READ UNLESS YOU COMPLETED THE GREEN SABRE MISSION YET (in yellow so you cant read it good without highlighting it)

It would probably have saven you a mission or two late in the game if ya did shoot him and kill him then ;)