Happy Birthday!

chisoxfan14

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 07:13 PM)
I have NEVER talked with anyone associated with the organization that is as nice or is as big a class act as Baj. Not only do the Sox have a promising player in him, they have one hell of a guy.

:headbang

You can't forget about Bull..., but I definately agree with you on all accounts.

Happy Birthday Baj. Hopefully you get in a little more action with the big leaguers near the end of spring and then can begin doing what you did last year, getting out AAA'ers in an attempt to work your way back up to the majors.

Baj is definately a class act and I'm glad he's a part of the Sox organization :cheers

Have a good one :snr

QUOTE(Bullard @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 09:35 PM)
Happy Birthday asshole, thanks for not telling me.  Its not like our lockers are next to each other!!!!!!

Bull you crazy bastard stop by more!!

Baj had this to say in an email, apparently he's too popular to post. :P

You guys rock man!  Tell everyone I said thanks for remembering.  Hope to see you in Chicago sometime this year!!!   Baj

Bull,

You're an idiot! What do you want me to do, come up to you and ask for my birthday present! You're a dork. I'm like 36, it's no big thing anymore! See you tomorrow. Baj

QUOTE(Bullard @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 09:35 PM)
Happy Birthday asshole, thanks for not telling me.  Its not like our lockers are next to each other!!!!!!

QUOTE(man hands @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 10:36 PM)
Bull,

You're an idiot!  What do you want me to do, come up to you and ask for my birthday present! You're a dork.  I'm like 36, it's no big thing anymore!  See you tomorrow.  Baj

GREATEST.AVATAR.EVAR

My baby has nothing on that

Happy B-day man! :cheers :headbang

QUOTE(man hands @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 10:36 PM)
Bull,

You're an idiot!  What do you want me to do, come up to you and ask for my birthday present! You're a dork.  I'm like 36, it's no big thing anymore!  See you tomorrow.  Baj

Hell Baj, Bull just saw an opportunity to call you an asshole and took advantage of it.

QUOTE(thelatinoheat_30 @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 12:46 AM)
ditto

hey chisoxfan14, i'm guessing your a wolves fan by the d-mac pic.  i'm also a  fan of em(hawgood rules!) but not of mac anymore cause of his selfish penalties.  what do you think the chances are for the wolves winning the cup? i personally think they don't have the right work ethic.

Yes, I'm a huge Wolves fan! That's awesome, Hawgy is awesome, I've heard a lot of people don't like Hawgy! but it's awesome that you do! hey, come on, Kenzie is the best! I think they have a pretty good chance of winning it, they just have to keep up with what they are doing now. The additons of Bouwmeester, and Weiss, and Corvo, have helped us a lot!! so i think we got a good chance!

QUOTE(chisoxfan14 @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 03:09 PM)
Yes, I'm a huge Wolves fan! That's awesome, Hawgy is awesome, I've heard a lot of people don't like Hawgy! but it's awesome that you do! hey, come on, Kenzie is the best! I think they have a pretty good chance of winning it, they just have to keep up with what they are doing now. The additons of Bouwmeester, and Weiss, and Corvo, have helped us a lot!! so i think we got a good chance!

Happy BDAY BAJ :cheers

I know this belongs in another thread, but as a hockey fan I think its bulls*** that the Wolves can just add studds like Bouwmeester and Weiss for a playoff run. That whole loan system is dumb.

Edited by Pauly8509CWS