6/12 Game Thread - Garcia vs Lawrence

aboz56

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)
Like I said, someone should hit Nevin and hard.  He's too comfortable at the plate and he talks s***.  Put one in his earhole.  f*** him.

Freddy hung a curveball, anyone could of hit that out.

Garcia's knack for throwing beachballs up their in the 1st inning is pissing me off. Needs to take bullpen session before the games more seriously or something.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 03:30 PM)
This single means Timo gets play every day now right?

:puke

and that he gets to service ozzie in the clubhouse after the game even more

All I know is something needs to be done about Uribe. He's been an absolute joke at the plate for far too long right now. If it was Crede that looked this bad, there would be a million threads about trading for someone irrational like Eric Chavez....oh wait, that's already happened.

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 03:30 PM)
I still hate him, I did that in surprise

Freddy has been known to get hit early and then shut them down...and also this is not the Padres greatest pitcher..this game is still very winnable..

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 03:31 PM)
All I know is something needs to be done about Uribe.  He's been an absolute joke at the plate for far too long right now.  If it was Crede that looked this bad, there would be a million threads about trading for someone irrational like Eric Chavez....oh wait, that's already happened.

good point... uribe really needs to get things together... he's really been not too great since the beginnign of last year. i mean he was decent but hes really on the way down at the moment.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
All I know is something needs to be done about Uribe.  He's been an absolute joke at the plate for far too long right now.  If it was Crede that looked this bad, there would be a million threads about trading for someone irrational like Eric Chavez....oh wait, that's already happened.

Trust me I have always said both SS and 3B need upgrades

Problem is you have signed URibe to a 3 year deal.

Hence my logic to trade for ARod.....he can even play SS and we can move Uribe to 3B

QUOTE(tony72 @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 08:32 PM)
Freddy has been known to get hit early and then shut them down...and also this is not the Padres greatest pitcher..this game is still very winnable..

Lawrence isn't good at all, but against a team that can't hit offspeed pitches to save their lives, he's going to make us look like his b****.