Changing the mojo.. Sox-D'backs 6/15/05

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 01:30 AM)
He did.

When? Sorry, but I can go without Hawk whining about the umpires for just one inning. Garland got beat by throwing meatballs down the plate, not because he was getting squeezed. Pods swung at ball four over his plate.

It feels like no matter whose the manager or the hitting coach we always suck, Ozzie wants to play small ball but he ends up going back to corpseball. Gary Ward wasn't working out so they got Walk... not much a difference they all try to pull everything with no f***in patience what the hell does this team need??? god damnit its so damn frustrating.

Podsednik needs to get it in gear, although I will say he took a number of pitches there. The one called strike was awful.

Ozzie got on the top step and started jawing at the home plate ump, rightfully so on that pitch.

DJ is now saying the home plate has been especially wide for Vazquez last nite and Ortiz tonite, I tend to believe DJ a little more than Hawk on those types of things.

No excuses though, Sox hitters have still swung at some bad pitches, can't blame this on the umpires.

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 07:36 PM)
For the love of god please come back on this one, we need some momentum because they are dead out there... You usually don't see me b****ing this much but enough is enough.

your right. i hardly b****. tonight is making me sick