white sox tatoo

DrunkBomber

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 04:01 PM)
Im gonna get a sox tatoo on my arm so I can always remember 05.  I want to incorporate something with this year and this specific team.  any ideas?

Heres mine: Don't get a tattoo...and learn how to spell it before you make any rash decisions. :P

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
What if the sox change their logo?  Or what if the franchise moves in thirty years?  As much I love the sox and have numerous tattoos, this is something I would NEVER do.

I anti-tattoo, but the Sox would be something I would consider.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
i wanted ideas on what the TATTOO should get like.  Not your opinion on if I should get one or a spelling lesson.

Well rule 1 is understanding that you must expect the unexpected....rule 2 is that you do not tell anyone about fight club.

Ok, I'll play nice..as for real tattoo ideas - you could go with the dont stop believin theme, perhaps a grinder ball rule, or simply an old fashioned 2005 WS champions logo... :huh

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
Use the logo on the Sox official website...the one in the upper left hand corner.

Linky

Not a bad tattoo. Should have some mention of "World Champions" with current Sox logo. Would still be tasteful in 20 years. (maybe leave some room for back-to back or add on some years for thier future wins!)

Edited by rventura23

The only reason i wouldnt want to get a tattoo is because i might regret it later, but the White Sox is something that i know i will always love, win or lose....so i think its a cool idea to get a tattoo of them. Especially of the team in its greatest moment. With that said i would get the sox logo with the year, and the world series trophy as the background of the logo.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:03 PM)
What if the sox change their logo?  Or what if the franchise moves in thirty years?  As much I love the sox and have numerous tattoos, this is something I would NEVER do.

See the change of the logo thing ain't any problem...cause all sox fans will know who's logo it is.

I told my friends that if the sox won the series this year I will finally get a tattoo. I am not a big fan, but I know this would be something I would not mind having on me the rest of my life......

my idea was the sox diagnol logo in the middle of a bears C. no stealing, ok fine but there will be someone else out there....

now i just have to think of where I am gonna get it......

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:05 PM)
See the change of the logo thing ain't any problem...cause all sox fans will know who's logo it is.

I told my friends that if the sox won the series this year I will finally get a tattoo. I am not a big fan, but I know this would be something I would not mind having on me the rest of my life......

my idea was the sox diagnol logo in the middle of a bears C. no stealing, ok fine but there will be someone else out there....

now i just have to think of where I am gonna get it......

thats funny that you put that, I was thinking about linking a sox and bears tatoo if the bears won the superbowl but I changed my mind. The sox mean way more to me and I want a constant reminder of this season

Oh, the Hawk eyepatch was great! I think B&B called him, "Stretchy the One-eyed pirate"

I thought that was appropriate.

As for a Tat, I like the idea of just the present logo with some way of incorporating 2005 into it. I like the logo on the website, that might not be bad either.