2006 NFL Schedules Announced

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 6, 2006 -> 05:32 PM)
Based on the 2005 records of their opponents, the Bears have the easiest schedule in the NFL in 2006.

A lot of that is your division, which sucks. Remember, your division opponents all have the 11-5 Bears on their schedule twice, which is a big part of why their schedules will show up as more difficult based on winning percentage. You do have a first place schedule, but that's not saying much in the NFC.

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Apr 6, 2006 -> 02:52 PM)
Dolphins in town :) Nov. 5th can't wait!

Yep we also got the Jets on monday night, the Steelers in the NFL opener, and the Lions on Thanksgiving..

If all goes well Ill be able to for sure see all the primetime games, possibly go to the Texans game, and then MAYBE cbs will pick up a few of their afternoon games

Why do the Cikings get 4 primetime games, because they got rid of a star? That baffles me, they didn't even make the playoffs. Hoping to see my first Broncos game week one with a roadtrip to St. Louie. Denver's sechedule isn't easy but its manageable. Home against the Colts could have made a primetime game

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 6, 2006 -> 08:11 PM)
Why do the Cikings get 4 primetime games, because they got rid of a star? That baffles me, they didn't even make the playoffs. Hoping to see my first Broncos game week one with a roadtrip to St. Louie. Denver's sechedule isn't easy but its manageable. Home against the Colts could have made a primetime game

Is this true that the Denver/Kansas City game on Thanksgiving is going to be on the NFL network? If this is true then I'm pissed since I don't have it.

Of course you heard about the opener Steelers vs Fins. 2 Holiday games for the Fins. @Lions on Thanksgiving. And Jets come to Miami on Christmas Mon. night. 3 National games in total and I'm hoping the Vikings-Dolphins game to be moved to NBC, also possible Colts-Dolphins last game of seaon.

yes it is the nfl network and its meant to piss you off. Clearly, they want to upset fans around the country (although I suspect in market fans will get the game on over the air broadcast although I could be wrong) so that you call your cable provider and b**** them out for not having the network. Then the cable company pays a higher per subscriber fee to the nfl for the privelege of carrying the channel. The fee will be so that the cable company makes no money, and perhaps loses money on the channel. Its the same deal with espn. They have to pay so much for the channel that its not a money winner but if they don't pay it, you go to directv. So its pissing you off by design