AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

Gregory Pratt

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 08:53 PM)
Uribe is proving his value, it's about time. I'm a big fan of his, and was hoping for some more consitency, 'guess I'll have to settle for these hot streaks.

You're never going to get consistancy out of Juan, this is exactly the type of player he is.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)
Ugly but who cares. The bullpen continues to be awesome. Bobby needs a day off or two, he's pitched in 6 of 7 games now.

And great clutch hitting by Ooooooooribe.

Give Thornton the 9th tomorrow night if need be. Let Bobby rest it up.

You're never going to get consistancy out of Juan, this is exactly the type of player he is.

I think you're right Rowand44--offensively he's streaky, but he's playing tremendous defense again, and that makes him worth trotting out there even during his cold streaks. He's great at going to his left and right, has a cannon, and is excellent at turning the DP--I still like having him at SS over Cintron--not that you suggested that.

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 09:04 PM)
I think you're right Rowand44--offensively he's streaky, but he's playing tremendous defense again, and that makes him worth trotting out there even during his cold streaks. He's great at going to his left and right, has a cannon, and is excellent at turning the DP--I still like having him at SS over Cintron--not that you suggested that.

Oh, I'm with you 100 percent. I can live with two defensive studs at the bottom of the order who might be streaky or have some growing pains. I like Alex a lot but as a bench player, not an everyday player.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 08:57 PM)
Give Thornton the 9th tomorrow night if need be. Let Bobby rest it up.

I agree. Bobby didn't look like himself tonight, but he got the job done. Give him the day off because we'll need him for the following 3 nights.