7/30/06 White Sox v. Orioles

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 12:16 PM)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET JAVY PITCH THE 6th

Did you forget who's the manager? I'D put a billion dollars on it that he will

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 07:16 PM)
Am i the only one here who thinks we should rearrange our 3-4-5 to Dye-Thome-PK

With Dye being our most dangerous all around hitter, he gets a lot more RBI chances with Thome and PK in front of him.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 02:06 PM)
No, I provide numbers to support my point. If that's not the right method, then I'll make sure to have my grad school teachers apologize to you.

Really? At the thesis defense I've been to, the profs have been hard ashes about the students being able to back up their numbers with facts...

Santana has 2.14 is era over the past three years against the sox...

Mainly due to 2005 when he dominated the sox and had a sub 1 era in about 40 innings.

Edited by tealeafreaderii

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 02:16 PM)
Am i the only one here who thinks we should rearrange our 3-4-5 to Dye-Thome-PK

There's a reason why Jim Thome has the 2nd most runs in the AL and 4th most in baseball. It would be foolish to change the order like that.

It takes a long time for this coaching staff to realize that things aren't working out such as Javy's late inning disasters.

See Cliff Politte, Mack in CF, Jenks coming out in 8th, etc

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE(tealeafreaderii @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 07:18 PM)
Really? At the thesis defense I've been to, the profs have been hard ashes about the students being able to back up their numbers with facts...

Santana has 2.14 is era over the past three years against the sox...

Mainly due to 2005 when he dominated the sox and had a sub 1 era in about 40 innings.

I didn't say Santana's career numbers. I said in his recent outings (meaning his last 10 starts or so). We destroyed him early on about three years ago, when they thought he had some arm issues. We ended up beating him like 16-7 in a game.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 12:17 PM)
With Dye being our most dangerous all around hitter, he gets a lot more RBI chances with Thome and PK in front of him.

Yeah but he also is more likely to pick up some of those rbi's that Thome and PK leave out there. BTW, isn't your best hitter SUPPOSE to bat 3rd anyway?