Music Thread

greasywheels121

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Aug 27, 2008 -> 12:04 AM)
The Titus Andronicus album from the Spring is 45 minutes of must listen. If you like The Replacements, Clash and Arcade Fire its pretty much all three thrown into one giant mound of amazing.

Is there any way to scrape the Arcade Fire portion off that mound?

:D

I was going to say I don't hear the Arcade Fire in them, I suppose maybe in another band that uses a lot of instruments? I guess but, yeah, replacements pogues, clash-sure, (i hear a little GBV too)

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 27, 2008 -> 11:05 AM)
I was going to say I don't hear the Arcade Fire in them, I suppose maybe in another band that uses a lot of instruments? I guess but, yeah, replacements pogues, clash-sure, (i hear a little GBV too)

Thx for the tip. I'll check them out.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 09:25 PM)
I got in a car accident and missed my only chance to see Titus Andronicus. I might catch them in Champaign with Dan Deacon but man, thats some serious monies.

Dan Deacon and Titus Andronicus is an expensive show?

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 30, 2008 -> 09:03 AM)
Tonight at the Pacific Division show Hollywood Holt bought me a Heineken...highlight of my night.

ha nice. I want to get up to see another one of his shows.

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 30, 2008 -> 01:07 PM)
Been listening to The National alot lately.Isnt it about time for a new album?I really hope so that guy has the coolest singing voice I ever heard outside of the lead singer in Kings of Leon.

It's only been a year