Music Thread

greasywheels121

I have this channel called Palladia on Directv that pretty much shows concerts all day long, and i watched/recorded Muse live at Teignmouth, and I absolutely love it. Hysteria is quite a sight to behold live, I love watching their bassist play that song

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 28, 2010 -> 08:27 AM)
I have this channel called Palladia on Directv that pretty much shows concerts all day long, and i watched/recorded Muse live at Teignmouth, and I absolutely love it. Hysteria is quite a sight to behold live, I love watching their bassist play that song

Yeah that Muse show was pretty awesome.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 28, 2010 -> 08:27 AM)

How much extra do you have to pay for it? It's a premium channel as far as I can tell.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Nov 28, 2010 -> 11:15 AM)
How much extra do you have to pay for it? It's a premium channel as far as I can tell.

I have it and if it's not part of the basic package then it comes with the HD package which I believe is about $5 additional per month.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 28, 2010 -> 01:04 PM)
yeah i get it with the hd package

Which reminds me of a complaint I made on facebook a while back....why the hell isn't HD mandatory for every station at this point?! It's just about 2011. It's ridiculous that I have to pay extra money to get a handful of extra HD channels.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 28, 2010 -> 01:14 PM)
Which reminds me of a complaint I made on facebook a while back....why the hell isn't HD mandatory for every station at this point?! It's just about 2011. It's ridiculous that I have to pay extra money to get a handful of extra HD channels.

I work for a TV network. It's not cheap to convert to HD.

QUOTE (Felix @ Nov 26, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)
California is a really good album. Just listened to it, really, really impressed at the different varieties that they can play well.

The song Pink Cigarette is so disturbingly fantastic. Incredible song.

Holy s*** I'm hooked on California. This is the best thing musically I've found in a long time.

I realize very few people care probably, but goddamn it's good.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 28, 2010 -> 11:14 AM)

And not all of us have HD yet......

End of year lists time people....

10. Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

9. Jimmy Eat World - Invented

8. Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life

7. Spoon - Transference

6. Dr. Dog - Shame, Shame

5. Bad Books - Bad Books

4. Sleigh Bells - Treats

3. The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang

2. Yeasayer - Oddblood

1. Against Me! - White Crosses

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 26, 2010 -> 06:45 PM)
Gaiser wound up being the better DJ over Richie Hawtin last night. Good times all around though.

I got there when Hawtin was playing "Butch - No worries", stayed for 2 drinks and left. Couldn't even breathe in there and have never seen it so packed, however, I did see Seth Troxler the other night and he was incredible. Coincidentally, I have seen Villalobos, Hawtin and Troxler all in the past few months and they were just recently named top 3 of the year. :headbang

• 2 weeks later...