The Bones

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was approximately a .000001% chance of a double play on that grounder.

100% agreed. He only had Pagan at 1st by 3 steps. With Iguchi's rag arm, we wouldn't had a DP

800 posts :)

Edited by briguy27

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:42 PM)
There was approximately a .000001% chance of a double play on that grounder.

Pagan was nearly safe at 1st without the throw to 2nd. Great range by Gonzalez. Dye never gets to that one in a million years. :lol:

Well, this is it. I am going to wish Mark Buehrle a good bye:

Buehrle, you've been my favorite play to watch play the game. You've ALWAYS carried a good attitude, a smile, and the fans loved you. From the tarp-slides during rain delays, to the no-hitter gem you threw earlier this year, you've been awesome. I really hope you go on to a team that gives a s*** and you can actually start winning, and hey, maybe end up with a Cy Young before you're done, because you deserve it. Peace out Mark, I love you.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:44 PM)
Plays like that show exactly why Gonzalez is on this team. Great range. Alot of heart. I hope they keep this kid around for years to come.

I'd rather see him at Shortstop :P

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Buehrle, you've been my favorite play to watch play the game. You've ALWAYS carried a good attitude, a smile, and the fans loved you. From the tarp-slides during rain delays, to the no-hitter gem you threw earlier this year, you've been awesome. I really hope you go on to a team that gives a s*** and you can actually start winning, and hey, maybe end up with a Cy Young before you're done, because you deserve it. Peace out Mark, I love you.

:crying

K backwards for Gonzo

YOU BLOW GONZO!

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:46 PM)
And Gonzalez K's looking. Taking his average to a blistering .189.

God Ozzie is so in love with moving Iguchi out of the 2 hole, he puts a cardboard cutout of a baseball player that doesnt swing the bat up in the 2 hole.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:45 PM)

did something happen that i don't know about?