White Sox Winner!

briguy27

Chris Who?

What was Javy's pitch count? I woulda liked to see him go at least 8.

We got KC and then Baltimore coming up. There is a good chance now that we get close to .500 and KW gets enough false hope to become a buyer and trade away what young talent we have...

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 09:20 PM)
We got KC and then Baltimore coming up. There is a good chance now that we get close to .500 and KW gets enough false hope to become a buyer and trade away what young talent we have...

Jesus Christ, how many times do we have to hear this sentiment? Its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! KW is not a moron. f***ing drop it already.

With that said. Great work this series. They actually played some pretty decent baseball, which makes it bearable to watch.

QUOTE(southsida86 @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really like the way that Javy is pitching right now. You know, he may just be coming around. I really think that he has fixed the problems between his ears. Don't prove me wrong Javy.

post-1237-1154574308.jpg

No more

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 09:24 PM)
Jesus Christ, how many times do we have to hear this sentiment? Its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! KW is not a moron. f***ing drop it already.

With that said. Great work this series. They actually played some pretty decent baseball, which makes it bearable to watch.

How do you know? KW is known to be type of GM who wouldn't go through a rebuilding.

santo, who/what is that in your sig?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 07:22 AM)
Nice to see the final score. I didn't get to watch the game, but it was nice to see us gets some runs off of Kazmir for the second straight time, and to finish off the sweep.

You know what else was nice? To see Konerko get some fat fastballs right down the middle and not pop them up.