White Sox @ Indians - Opening Day Game Thread

Heads22

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 12:31 PM)
Is anyone listening to the KC-Detroit game on MLB audio? I am getting an error and it won't load audio for either team. I have tried in both Firefox and IE.

I am hoping it is just a minor problem and that I can get the Sox game to play the audio.

Didn't work for me either.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2008 BABY!!!!!!!! LETS SEE DANKS AND FLOYD POST THEM 5.5+ ERAS!

really thou, i'm hopefully for a good sox team, 85+ wins and a close finish in the WC race.

surprise me - win the division =)

QUOTE(BaseballNick @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 01:10 PM)
Didn't work for me either.

After it didn't work for me I downloaded the latest Flash and the MLB new enhanced player they had and it works now. Not sure what the problem was but it works, so I would recommend trying to download both of those.

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 12:31 PM)
Is anyone listening to the KC-Detroit game on MLB audio? I am getting an error and it won't load audio for either team. I have tried in both Firefox and IE.

I am hoping it is just a minor problem and that I can get the Sox game to play the audio.

This is late now, but it's on ESPN. Cabrera just hit a bomb.

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 01:23 PM)
After it didn't work for me I downloaded the latest Flash and the MLB new enhanced player they had and it works now. Not sure what the problem was but it works, so I would recommend trying to download both of those.

Just tried it again and The Ranger is loud and clear. It must have been a problem with the website.

I honestly believe M-Cab will hit .320+, 40 homers, and 120+ rbis this year...his OPS, OBP and SLUGGING will be equally as obscene and he will finish among the league leaders in MVP this year. He is a dynamic talent and being out of baseball Siberia will help him. He would have looked good at third base in CHicago, but we just didn't have enough to get him I guess...for all KW's faults, he did try to get this guy. Oh well...

QUOTE(JorgeFabregas @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 02:39 PM)
How does Inge look in CF?

better than granderson, from a sox fans perspective....

seriously though, its hard to tell with such a small sample size...there was one play earlier where it looked like he might crash into maggs, but maggs made the play and there was no collision

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 02:40 PM)
I honestly believe M-Cab will hit .320+, 40 homers, and 120+ rbis this year...his OPS, OBP and SLUGGING will be equally as obscene and he will finish among the league leaders in MVP this year. He is a dynamic talent and being out of baseball Siberia will help him. He would have looked good at third base in CHicago, but we just didn't have enough to get him I guess...for all KW's faults, he did try to get this guy. Oh well...

40 HRs in that cavern of a stadium? I don't know about that part.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 02:41 PM)
40 HRs in that cavern of a stadium? I don't know about that part.

I agree it's a monster of a stadium, but with health he will challenge. He's still a young player, is learning and getting better...also, he's tough to pitch around in that lineup. Who protected him in Miami? Mike Jacobs?

While your point is well taken, I'll put Miggy up there for 40.

On edit...Royals have Tigresses on the ropes now. I'd love to see KC win this.

Edited by kwolf68

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 01:44 PM)
will the posters fortunate enough to be watching the game on TV tell us if the tarp is on the field in the opening shot?

It is not on the field. Looks Sunny.