4/13 Gamethread: Sox (6-4) vs. Detroit (2-9); 1:05, WGN

maggsmaggs

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 02:03 PM)
Hasn't Crede been raking since September, 2005? The only thing that can stop him at this point is that back.

good point, we could say he figured it out at 26. and Josh Fields is like 25 i think right now.

EDIT: and just to clarify that last part, i obviously dont disagree w/ the belief that Fields has been denied the deserved opportunities to show what he can do. but it's a wrong done unto him.... not an overall wrong thing for the team to do

Edited by Princess Dye

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 03:02 PM)
I'd really like to see Anderson PH for either Dye or Konerko this inning.

I'd really like to see Alexei and Anderson get subbed in, hell even Ozuna while were at it.

We should just trade Fields right now. or not. it will be interesting to see. Crede is THE MAN! funny how nobody wanted to trade for him. teams like the SF Giants are kicking themselves in the arse.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 03:05 PM)
Great play by Cabrera, who can't field. Very strange.

That was similar to the way he robbed Anderson the last series. Probably would've been extra bases.

QUOTE (DonnyDevito @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 03:06 PM)
We should just trade Fields right now. or not. it will be interesting to see. Crede is THE MAN! funny how nobody wanted to trade for him. teams like the SF Giants are kicking themselves in the arse.

Sure, lets trade Fields before Crede is signed or goes into Free Agency

Edited by kyyle23