CWS (14-15, L5) @ TOR (15-17, W3), 5/5, 6:07pm CT

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ May 5, 2008 -> 07:54 PM)
Even then, we'll hear how it's just a "funk" and to look on the back of these guys' baseball cards because that's the measure of whether someone's good or not. Ridiculous stubbornness.

And "It just takes one hit to get out of it."

oh well, Javy's still pitched a great game.

Reinsdorf may be a lot of things but he isn't stupid. He knows fans are not going to stand for two seasons of pathetic slugging. Some kind of move is going to come down, even if it means moving Walker to manage a farm team.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 5, 2008 -> 06:55 PM)
oh well, Javy's still pitched a great game.

Reinsdorf may be a lot of things but he isn't stupid. He knows fans are not going to stand for two seasons of pathetic slugging. Some kind of move is going to come down, even if it means moving Walker to coach the Bulls.

Fixed it. Stone. Two birds. That whole deal.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2008 -> 06:59 PM)
I'm sacrificing myself for the team. I moved from a 50 inch hi def to a 27 inch no hi def. Maybe that will shake things up.

You wont be able to see the dramatic colors of giblet gravy fly out of Uribe's mouth and he slumbers to 1st on his 6-3 putout.

I got in from work in the third inning. I have no idea what tonight's batting order is (like I have no sense of it at all)...is this some sort of getaway day crazy lineup?

You know it's bad when we're down one run and it feels as if the game is decided.

Listening to Hawk talk about Toronto's pitching staff, which I agree is good, you'd think no one can beat them. They have a worse record than we do! Or atleast did prior to tonight.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2008 -> 07:59 PM)
I'm sacrificing myself for the team. I moved from a 50 inch hi def to a 27 inch no hi def. Maybe that will shake things up.

I got kicked out of the living room for "Dancing With the Stars." Bogus.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ May 5, 2008 -> 07:02 PM)
Dear Chicago White Sox offense,

WAKE THE f*** UP RIGHT NOW.

Sincerely,

Willie Harris

Dear Willie,

Tom Skilling is tracking a perfect storm over the dome in Canada, it followed us from Minny, and is due to arrive tomorrow. Until the unseasonably cold weather leaves us, and the perfect storm leaves we will have problems hitting. Oh and please ask the pitcher to stop giving up these runs. We need perfect slates so our offense can feel loosey goosey and doesnt press. Once July hits, the lift and pull moonshot crew should be ready to show itself.

Greg Walker