White Sox @ Twins, 7:10

witesoxfan

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 02:50 PM)
He never mentions how bad Gomez has been this year.

gomez is guna kill us again this series. and he has been awful batting 230 something and only has 21 rbi i think, and 5 came in one game against us lol ouch. im guessing they dont send him down or anything bcuz they dont want to make that trade look even worse

Edited by Melissa1334

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 05:40 PM)
gomez is guna kill us again this series. and he has been awful batting 230 something and only has 21 rbi i think, and 5 came in one game against us lol ouch. im guessing they dont send him down or anything bcuz they dont want to make that trade look even worse

He is way to comfy in the box against us. If the situation is right, like 2 outs-nobody on, I wouldn't mind drilling him or at least pitching way in a few times.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 05:46 PM)
He is way to comfy in the box against us. If the situation is right, like 2 outs-nobody on, I wouldn't mind drilling him or at least pitching way in a few times.

yea, i havent seen the sox try and do anything whatsoever when it comes to him. change the way they pitch to him or something. no adjustments

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 06:20 PM)
for some reason i have a good feeling about fields batting in the dome....c'mon guys lets start this series off on the right foot!

Career .323/.432/.677/1.110 line w/ 6 extra base hits in 31 AB in the Metrodome, it's definitely his favorite park. Of course .556/.667/1.444/2.111 of that came in his 9 AB there in '07.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 06:30 PM)
Career .323/.432/.677/1.110 line w/ 6 extra base hits in 31 AB in the Metrodome, it's definitely his favorite park. Of course .556/.667/1.444/2.111 of that came in his 9 AB there in '07.

So.. Are you trying to say that Josh Fields likes the Metro-dome?

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 06:44 PM)
Mauer for Fields and Flowers? What?

Well Fields would then become a rental to twins because of the changing of ballparks next year. So they might want someone else Bartolo Colon could fill Slowey's spot perhaps.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 06:50 PM)
Well Fields would then become a rental to twins because of the changing of ballparks next year. So they might want someone else Bartolo Colon could fill Slowey's spot perhaps.

We'd probably need Span back in that deal.

QUOTE (son of a rude @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 06:55 PM)
i f***ing hate when the white sox are on wciu... now i wont get to watch tyler perry's house of pain.

King of Queens will be on after the game.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 07:13 PM)
You got your emotions in check tonight, as I know you hate playing in Minnesota?

Ya. I have a good feeling about this series. That could all change in the late innings however.