Fall of '09 television thread

BigSqwert

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, last night HBO aired a special Curb Your Enthusiasm/Seinfeld Reunion show that shows them re-creating the sets and all the actors interacting with it for the first time in 10+ years. I'm sure it will be on again, but any fan of Seinfeld should really watch that s***. It was awesome.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Sep 11, 2009 -> 04:12 PM)
Looking forward to The Office, Bones (yes, very lame, but a guilty pleasure), Chopped, and if new Phineas and Ferbs come out.

Nitro Circus and Fantasy Factory are already in their new seasons

Phineas and Ferb FTW!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 03:04 PM)
FYI, last night HBO aired a special Curb Your Enthusiasm/Seinfeld Reunion show that shows them re-creating the sets and all the actors interacting with it for the first time in 10+ years. I'm sure it will be on again, but any fan of Seinfeld should really watch that s***. It was awesome.

Watched it last night. Really excited for the season now.

Wish I could say I was geeking up for "The Unit", but the powers at be over at CBS decided to nuke it. Morons.

Supernatural

Smallville ( at least Friday has something to watch now)

Criminal Minds

NCIS and the spin off NCIS/Los Angeles

Fringe

The Office

Law and Order ( another Friday TV show )

Want to see

Day One

Flashforward

Cougar Town

Glee - underwhelmed... i'm even a musical theatre geek and i can't get past the terrible, terrible plot structure.

Top Chef - going strong! Digging Jennifer and Kevin. The Voltaggio Bros. are solid as hell too.

Can't wait for HIMYM on Monday, but I hope they step it up from last season. This show needs to END.

.... is it January yet?