Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 13, 2014 -> 09:39 PM)
Ya TNA scooped them up like right after the E said no to them.

On a side note, I've read a few articles now that says the E is quite worried about Raw in Chicago. I'm really intrigued to see how all that goes down.

I predict there are a couple of CM Punk chants. Than he runs out.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly cannot think of a wrestler that has grabbed Vince by the balls like Punk has. And now he has done it twice! I mean damn, he just said "I'm not down with this mania and what you are doing with me" and walked off, and the fans are furious. That is awesome

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 13, 2014 -> 09:55 PM)
I predict there are a couple of CM Punk chants. Than he runs out.

Get him back, somehow keep it quiet, have Bryan being beatdown by the authority and then have Cult hit, talk about maximizing a pop.

But as of now if Punk is still gone and Bryan gets screwed at the Chamber, oh boy...

I walk my dog Sat morn than put SD on the DVR. The past few weeks have had really solid matches. Orton Cesaro was solid. Cesaro looked legit as a champ contender in it.

Too bad Titus O'Neill sucks in the ring cuz he's a real good talker.

Edited by Brian

Rumors Punk was granted his release.

This whole thing has me sour on him. I understand workplace frustration, but just work the last 7 months of the contract you signed than leave. Left a lot of fans hanging. Even Austin regrets when he did it in 02

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 17, 2014 -> 07:05 PM)
Rumors Punk was granted his release.

This whole thing has me sour on him. I understand workplace frustration, but just work the last 7 months of the contract you signed than leave. Left a lot of fans hanging. Even Austin regrets when he did it in 02

He'll always be one of my favorite wrestlers ever but he definitely handled the situation terribly if everything we're hearing is true. I'm still hoping he comes back, Raw isn't the same with out him, even the watered down version of him.

Was hoping we'd get Bryan-Cesaro tonight instead of Bryan-Christian.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 17, 2014 -> 09:23 PM)
The build is old school awesome. No physical contact before match. Just words.

Can't wait.

They did brawl at the end of the show, but it was in the middle of a cluster so it's okay to me.

Reigns is very close to ready for his breakout. He's finding his character promo-wise, and that's all he was missing.

I don't think The Streak will ever be broken, and I'm okay with that.

I don't believe the powers that be have the level of confidence in anyone to have them end it now.

There was a time when Mr. Kennedy was considered to end it, and then like a year or so later he was gone.

My guess is they'd like to drag Taker out to 25-0 if at all possible and have that be that.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 11:57 AM)
I don't think The Streak will ever be broken, and I'm okay with that.

I don't believe the powers that be have the level of confidence in anyone to have them end it now.

There was a time when Mr. Kennedy was considered to end it, and then like a year or so later he was gone.

My guess is they'd like to drag Taker out to 25-0 if at all possible and have that be that.

Agreed, I'd hate to see the streak end. Trust me, I know the importance of passing the torch, but in this case, I think the streak should remain intact.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 19, 2014 -> 07:42 AM)
Only 43. Thought he was older since he's been around so much.

I was thinking the same thing. He always looked terrible though, even besides all the extra weight. The guy always looked like he just came off a 7 day bender