Get drunk in 2K12

Jordan4life_2007

Kids are pretty good drinking deterrants. I hate it when people get all frowny at me when i am s***hammered around my kids and want to drive places. whats that all about

seriously though, if I ever have anything to drink, it is usually within an hour before my kids go to bed. I just do not like drinking when my kids are around.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 11:03 AM)
Kids are pretty good drinking deterrants. I hate it when people get all frowny at me when i am s***hammered around my kids and want to drive places. whats that all about

seriously though, if I ever have anything to drink, it is usually within an hour before my kids go to bed. I just do not like drinking when my kids are around.

I am the same around my nephew. We hang out on Sundays and drink beer pretty much all day, but we simply don't drink to the point of inebriation. In 8 hours, I might put down a 6 pack. Being even buzzed around him just isn't fun.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 10, 2012 -> 03:35 PM)
It was a blast. But ya heard about Red Ivy, that's usually my go to bar in Wrigley as well but we didn't make it there on Saturday.

I would love to quit drinking considering "eating clean" and working out does not exist for me during and a few days after binging. Buuuut I like to party.

My bank account would also appreciate it.

Yeah, I bet Tbox sounded better to me when I was 21, instead of 30. Just a grumpy old man wanting to drink alone now. :D

I'm the same way that any workout plan or healthy diet plan gets sidetracked by any party or weekend drinking event. Oh well, f*** it.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 11:03 AM)

Good drinking deterrants..... Also deterrants of sex....... Sport watching deterrant...... TV watching in general deterrant......traveling/vacationing deterrant......but I wouldnt trade em for any of that....most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...