Get drunk in 2K12

Jordan4life_2007

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made Apple Pie tonight. Accidentally kept the heat too high while the cinnamon sticks cooked though, so a ton of the liquid evaporated. Left me with one mildy strong pot, and one very strong pot. I plan on combining the two tomorrow and adding some more apple juice to calm it down a bit. Lesson learned, next time do not cook it that hot for that long.

Also, decided to go with a whole bottle of Vodka this time (whipped, to add to the "apple pie" theme), instead of half a bottle of Vodka and half a bottle of Jim Beam. Saved on cost, and still tastes delicious.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 24, 2012 -> 12:51 AM)
Made Apple Pie tonight. Accidentally kept the heat too high while the cinnamon sticks cooked though, so a ton of the liquid evaporated. Left me with one mildy strong pot, and one very strong pot. I plan on combining the two tomorrow and adding some more apple juice to calm it down a bit. Lesson learned, next time do not cook it that hot for that long.

Also, decided to go with a whole bottle of Vodka this time (whipped, to add to the "apple pie" theme), instead of half a bottle of Vodka and half a bottle of Jim Beam. Saved on cost, and still tastes delicious.

Gotta make Apple Pie with Everclear, man.

It's like when I tried to make Bullfrog with citrus vodka instead of the Everclear. Just doesn't work.

Edited by farmteam

QUOTE (farmteam @ May 26, 2012 -> 12:50 AM)
Gotta make Apple Pie with Everclear, man.

It's like when I tried to make Bullfrog with citrus vodka instead of the Everclear. Just doesn't work.

Oh trust me, I put a bottle of 190 proof Everclear in it, but in ADDITION to that, I used to do half a bottle of Jim Beam and half a bottle of Vodka. This time, I just went with adding a whole bottle of Vodka, and made it whipped, to go along w/ the Apple Pie theme, because it was cheaper that way. This thing I made is HIGHLY alcoholic. Like I said, I split it in two seperate pots. And the one pot boiled out so much of the apple cider and apple juice, that when I added the alcohol afterwards, it was essentially 50% juice/cider, and 50% everclear/vodka. Then I decided to mix it all together. Tasted it again, and it was fine. Didn't need to add any more apple juice to it. I am currently bottling it, and it looks like I will get about 7 bottles out of this, down from the 10 bottles I got last time, which shows how much more liquid evaporated this time around!

Anybody ever talk to a girl at a club/bar months ago, she was liking you alot but you forgot to (or just didn't want to) text/call her then months later (in my case.. 8 months later) meet up with her again and she remembers you? (took a while but finally remembered her myself) Yea.. that just happened to me earlier... I'm not that drunk BTW. (good buzzed typing Gerry, yay me)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 27, 2012 -> 08:24 AM)
How did he ask you out?

Har Har

So I went to my buddy Jason's house right after work on Saturday and for the purpose of the story you need to know that his gf's name is Meaghann. Anywho, I get over there and he tells me that he needs to go to Meaghann's for a little bit cause she has a friend in town that she wants Jason to meet. So obviously my first two questions were "Is she hot?" "Is she single?" He tells me that he never met her so he doesn't know if she's hot but no she's not single, she has a boyfriend.

So I end up meeting her later in the day, and pretty cute so just got to get around the whole boyfriend thing. A few hours later at the bar, she's just all over me and Jason comes up to me and goes "so she just told Meaghann that she really likes you and was looking for a reason to break up with her boyfriend." So I took her home.

I'm pretty awesome.

I also spent $400 on booze this weekend.

Seriously awesome.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 28, 2012 -> 02:46 PM)
Har Har

So I went to my buddy Jason's house right after work on Saturday and for the purpose of the story you need to know that his gf's name is Meaghann. Anywho, I get over there and he tells me that he needs to go to Meaghann's for a little bit cause she has a friend in town that she wants Jason to meet. So obviously my first two questions were "Is she hot?" "Is she single?" He tells me that he never met her so he doesn't know if she's hot but no she's not single, she has a boyfriend.

So I end up meeting her later in the day, and pretty cute so just got to get around the whole boyfriend thing. A few hours later at the bar, she's just all over me and Jason comes up to me and goes "so she just told Meaghann that she really likes you and was looking for a reason to break up with her boyfriend." So I took her home.

I'm pretty awesome.

Seriously awesome.

This story. I like it.

Har Har

I'm pretty awesome.

Seriously awesome.

Wait, knowing the name "Meaghann" was not at all essential to that story.

Har Har

I'm pretty awesome.

Seriously awesome.

You never mentioned if you drilled her or not.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 28, 2012 -> 10:26 PM)
Sorry, I figured the last line of the 2nd paragraph was good enough to let you guys figure that out for yourselves. :)

I guess I am just accustomed to reading Wite's tales...sorry...;)