Get drunk in 2K12

Jordan4life_2007

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 2, 2012 -> 03:44 AM)
Senior barcrawl means hit got kray tonight, btw look up what that reallly means. Youn wont beileve it.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 2, 2012 -> 04:07 AM)
Except the rumor that it had to do with British crime twins is false. At every concert during their tour, the stages had a CRAY on them as opposed to KRAY. It's also been said that they got it from a previous Young Jeezy song. And Jay Z has also used "that s*** crazy" numerous times instead of CRAY during live performances.

Whoever did the research certainly came up with a pretty damn good coincidence though.

Awesome.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 2, 2012 -> 04:07 AM)
Except the rumor that it had to do with British crime twins is false. At every concert during their tour, the stages had a CRAY on them as opposed to KRAY. It's also been said that they got it from a previous Young Jeezy song. And Jay Z has also used "that s*** crazy" numerous times instead of CRAY during live performances.

Whoever did the research certainly came up with a pretty damn good coincidence though.

Awwww, good effort by them though.

Ohhhhhhh Sriracha, you are so awes....AHHH TONGUE, BBQ NOW...flavorful, I love you to...BBQ!

This continues for a while. Sriracha is quite possibly the greatest sauce on the planet, even if it is made of roosters. Roosters are much better mixed with other stuff. As I cook, I seal my M'Fing stamp of approval on that.

Also, to the truest of Pearl Jam fans, trivia learned from watching PJ20 (greatest.documentary.ever.ever.ever):

A) What is the first and only (as far as I'm aware) MLB Pearl Jam still continues to play?

B) When did they sing it?

C) How many drummers have they had?

Oh, and being drunk that I am, I am totally starting a Pearl Jam thread. We'll see how well they are liked.

wellll, i didn't make it to 12. fyuck that. i made it to 14444444444444444. or 4teen. now, i wass watching a yt vid of black violents ass females gone wild. oh my goodness. black femlaes get physical. they go into posinois cobra mode. they have no regard for anything. women, men, childs, animals, i mean, anything that the world inhabitantz. thats why i dont like black girlz. they don't even loook sexy wen they fight. they like wil ass beasts. anywayz, much love to my good buddie rowan44. we been cools since like 2004, sucks wut happens to my buudie. i challgne soxtalks to make my buddy hit the town wit me 1 night jersey shore style so we can dominate and make his azz forget about his problems. thanks you for you time.