Get drunk in 2K12

Jordan4life_2007

Me and my boy brought home 2 girls from a bar tonight. We were chillin, f***in around having a good time (me and said buddy tryin to get it in), and one throws up all over the place in the bathroom and her girl had to take her home. Ruined the whole night. Typing this with my buzz gone too. <_>

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 04:04 AM)
Me and my boy brought home 2 girls from a bar tonight. We were chillin, f***in around having a good time (me and said buddy tryin to get it in), and one throws up all over the place in the bathroom and her girl had to take her home. Ruined the whole night. Typing this with my buzz gone too. <_>

Sounds like a Deadspin "Cockblocked by....." story

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 05:04 AM)

Which one of you got to clean up the barf? :)

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 9, 2012 -> 06:51 PM)
Kept flashing people for beads?

Ive seen plenty of guys get arrested for stuff like that when I was in New Orleans, of course girls do it right before and after those guys get arrested (for whatever the did, flashing, throwing up, etc) and everyone would just cheer. Sexists :P

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 14, 2012 -> 04:41 PM)
Is that the 100 beer shots?

Yup. 1 every minute. A bunch of guys on my floor my junior year at SIU did it, I chickened out. I think out of 15, 2 made it and they probably don't remember it.