4/11/13 White Sox @ Nationals - 6:05 (CT) - CSN

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 11, 2013 -> 07:02 PM)
Innings like that--that's the difference between winning and losing in a lot of games.

This team is short on talent. Way short.

I don't think it's a talent issue, I think the lineup is simply constructed wrong. Dunn should be batting 5th, Viciedo 6th, Gillespie 7th, Flowers, & Ramirez 9th.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 11, 2013 -> 07:05 PM)
I don't think it's a talent issue, I think the lineup is simply constructed wrong. Dunn should be batting 5th, Viciedo 6th, Gillespie 7th, Flowers, & Ramirez 9th.

I don't know if anything will work, but that would be a good start.

This team looks pretty brutal so far.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 11, 2013 -> 07:08 PM)

We definitely need Viciedo & Flowers to hit better for starters. If that doesn't happen, we can write this season goodbye. Still way too early to give up on either of them.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 12, 2013 -> 12:08 AM)

I think your lineup is always seriously flawed when you have one third of it as automatic outs. I just cannot wait until Dunn is gone. It would also help if one day our pitchers throw less than 90 pitches to get through 4 innings.

Edited by Butter Parque

This is all on Robin. Dylan Axelrod is NOT a Major League pitcher. Hector Santiago should have been the #5 starter since the beginning. His ignorance and stubbornness is going to cost the team another win.

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 11, 2013 -> 07:13 PM)
This is all on Robin. Dylan Axelrod is NOT a Major League pitcher. Hector Santiago should have been the #5 starter since the beginning. His ignorance and stubbornness is going to cost the team another win.

Robin has been outmanaged the whole series.

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 11, 2013 -> 07:13 PM)

I think it's more Cooper than Robin. I think Cooper loves having Santiago's versatility in the bullpen.