2013-2014 NHL thread

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 11:40 PM)
Get that glove up wife beater! Way to go Wild! Games 1 and 2 in Chicago

Is the schedule out? I am driving from St. Louis to Chicago May 9th to the White Sox game and based off timing it will be close if I make it to first pitch or not.. Having the Blackhawks playing will not help traffic at all

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 1, 2014 -> 12:36 AM)
Sweet, they are in Minny! Thanks! Go Blackhawks!

Route 55 doesn't get as effected as other highways for hawks games sometimes anyway

And I passed out in OT, awesome to wake up to. Looks like I'll be taking in a road game.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 1, 2014 -> 06:54 AM)
Route 55 doesn't get as effected as other highways for hawks games sometimes anyway

And I passed out in OT, awesome to wake up to. Looks like I'll be taking in a road game.

Oh, heading up this way?

It's going to be a little more interesting to be a Blackhawks fan in Minnesota for the next couple of weeks.

Edited by farmteam

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ May 1, 2014 -> 10:19 AM)
Until I fell asleep, Minny looked pretty impressive. Looks like they kept at it while I snoozed.

They definitely were the better team last night, but Colorado seemed to just keep being in the right place at the right time. It's pretty impressive though to keep coming back from down 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, and 4-3 on the road in a game 7.

QUOTE (farmteam @ May 1, 2014 -> 09:36 AM)
Oh, heading up this way?

It's going to be a little more interesting to be a Blackhawks fan in Minnesota for the next couple of weeks.

Hell yeah, I've taken in a few Hawks/Wild games on business trips as Xcel is one of my customers. I've already got a line on being in the box for a game.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 1, 2014 -> 09:13 PM)
Bruins and Habs starting the second round out with a bang, fun game.

That game was real good, as I'm sure the rest of that series will be.

Subban made it seem like he needed to give Boston fans another reason to hate him.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ May 2, 2014 -> 01:26 PM)
These stupid "fans" are probably POS meatheads that the only thing they knew about hockey was that Boston lost and a black guy scored 2 of the opposite teams goals.

Wasnt the president of the team one of them?

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ May 2, 2014 -> 01:26 PM)
These stupid "fans" are probably POS meatheads that the only thing they knew about hockey was that Boston lost and a black guy scored 2 of the opposite teams goals.

And they don't know that the black guy's younger brother was drafted by the Bruins and is in the team's minor league system.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 2, 2014 -> 02:53 PM)
And they don't know that the black guy's younger brother was drafted by the Bruins and is in the team's minor league system.

I hate being reminded that a Subban is in the Bruins organization. f***ing turtle.

Twitter can be great but its equally as bad because it gives morons a voice to be heard. Then you got websites like Deadspin that pretty much promote crossing the line and trying to be "edgy" on Twitter so now these idiots have a shot at the attention they crave.