Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
People Meeting at BoSox series
Ya...my dad told me the airlines dropped their rates today so I think I'll buy my plane ticket in the next day or two. That should be a blast.
- Badass New Graphic Ian
-
Randy Johnson
If he's a FA or something then I could see them letting him go. This would be a great deal if the Sox got Johnson and Hilly for Crede, Diaz/Rauch, Borchard, and Cotts.
-
NCAA Football 2005
Haha nice...I'm probably gonna get it in August. Need to get a full month paycheck in and then it will be on
-
Badass New Graphic Ian
Really, when did Ian send it? I checked my email this morning and didn't see nothing. But yeah...if it were left up to me, nothing would get done when it was supposed to. I just go in week periods where I do a lot of things then take a few month break.
-
White Sox History
Isn't your dog named after him too?
-
Badass New Graphic Ian
Thats really sick looking. By the way, how was the pimps ride back home from the airport
-
NCAA Football 2005
Alex, do you have Xbox Live?
-
NCAA Football 2005
Freaking Awesome...I'm gonna have to get my ass to the store after work
-
Randy Johnson
Well first off, to even think about that rotation the Sox would and are going to have to go really deep. I think with those 4, the Sox probably wouldn't tie up more money in pitching, at least starting wise. However, it is obvious if KW doesn't resign Maggs, that he is going to be putting the money they had set aside for him to some pitchers.
-
I Know this is Early but...
Wow, talk about a deep pitching crop in FA. Also, did Berkman sign a long term deal early in the season or is he actually a FA?
-
Randy Johnson
I think the cubs have are one of the more overhyped farm systems in baseballs. Some of their really highly rated players are really backpedaling right now. The Sox system isn't super strong at the top, but it has a lot of highly talented players in the lower level that are moving up. However, they still have a few guys at the upper levels that are very attractive to other teams. By the way, I think Rauch is going to be traded by the break. Call it a hunch, but it doesn't sound like the Sox pitching coaches like the way he throws (not Coop).
-
Randy Johnson
He'd move to the pen where if he complained I think the Sox would just deal him for anything.
-
Randy Johnson
As usual, we are on the same page...agreed. Although I don't really want Alomar here, but we know the Sox liked him.
-
Randy Johnson
I don't want to see both Crede and Cotts go, however, other then that I have no problem with the deal although I'd personally prefer to ship out Borchard compared to Anderson. I definately think Crede or Cotts will be one of the key pieces to the deal.
-
Randy Johnson
I know when they signed him they gave him a ton of deferred money. Arizona does this big time on every deal they do. However, their could be a stipulation where if he's traded then the money is owed immediately.
-
Signature please!!
But u got Stewie as your avie...so its all good.
-
Top prospects in baseball
Gotta go with Elliot, Harwick is more deserving to someone that k's 7 times in a game Or get him some of those beautifully developed Walgreens photos
-
Rick Ballou Show says
That was on last years list, we still haven't released this years, but neither are in the organization anymore.
-
Rick Ballou Show says
Nope; West was playing linebacker for LSU and Holt is in the Dodgers system if I recall.
-
Randy Johnson
I agree with that analysis. The only thing I worry about Johnson is his health. He's well worth what he's being paid as long as his arm and knees hold up and what not. Plus he'd really fill the seats and give the Sox a frontline ace. With Buehrle and Garcia as the 2 and 3, then Elo and Garland, thats a filthy rotation down the stretch.
-
Top prospects in baseball
That man deserves one of those fancy nascar cameras
-
Randy Johnson
Guys, this is as much about giving up top prospects as it is about taking on his long term deal, not just the money he is owed this year. I will be extatic if the White Sox get him. I'm assuming a package would consist with Anderson or Borchard, Rauch or Diaz, Cotts and someone else.
- What the hell does........
- What the hell does........