Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 06:51 PM) cap space and crap is what they would take back But what crap and space do the Spurs have?
  2. QUOTE (Real @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 06:50 PM) jgoff670 Following the Deng stuff closely. Spurs are getting involved. half a minute ago via Echofon Wow. Deng would be a great fit, but what could the Bulls get back?
  3. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 05:50 PM) Yes and no...CSN made it seem like they were all meeting with the Bulls at the same time. Its all cookie, at least it was close to accurate, lol. Tribune Live is reporting that Bosh has arrived @ UC.
  4. It sounds like the Bulls met with Wade at the offices, Bosh arrived at some point to grab his agent for the meeting with the Bulls. Now you have to figure out whether the Bulls chatted with both or if our reps had already headed back to the UC for our next presentation. I'll take back my b****ing, seems like the Trib/CSN is on top of it.
  5. So I guess that squares everything happen. From CSN.
  6. QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 05:37 PM) I doubt it... it's a business, players know that. Why would, or should, the Bulls have any loyalty to LeBron right now? It's certainly not as if he's out earning anyone's loyalty right now. Well, only reason I bring it up is if the reporters who said that a lot of stuff had already been decided were right, than it would be a pretty big slap in the face if a team diverged significanlty from that path. I happened to not be of the approach that everything had been completely decided. I Think guys had ideas but once pitches actually happened everything changed. Plus certain teams ownership stepped up and add that with fear and everything changed.
  7. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 05:34 PM) The Miami Herald guy who broke the story about the meeting said Wade's agent sent him a text that said no signing immenent. Wade may be playing games with the Bulls but I doubt it. His agent is a highly respected classy guy. That is what I assumed. I was basing that of him texting during the so called meeting. But it turns out CSN was full of crap (or so I believe) and that never happened. Here's more from the beat guy:
  8. QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 05:24 PM) im confused now.... Don't be, when it doubt, believe the plethora of people, who haven't verified CSN's report. Basically put, the dual meeting never happened. That is what my perception of this is. KC and others reported Wade left Bulls a while ago and Bulls were going to prep for Bosh. Than CSN came out of the blue with there report, but now Bosh says meeting just started.
  9. If the Bulls swing and miss on Wade, does LBJ at any point in this process feel betrayed by the Bulls or upset with the Bulls? As in, would he think, geeze, these guys tried to sign Bosh/Wade and cut me out? Not saying I believe it, but just throwing out the question.
  10. No one other than CSN is reporting the dual meetings which makes me think CSN is just flat out wrong.
  11. Weird, Bosh just tweeted that Chicago is Next. WTF, Did Comcast completely blow this coverage? I think so.
  12. Why the hell would an agent randomly text a reporter that. Sounds f***ing ridiculous and would irritate me if true. That is what you are doing while in the midst of a meeting with the Bulls. Makes me think we are getting played.
  13. QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 05:06 PM) jgoff670: Wade and Bosh both at Henry Thomas' office with Bulls. don't know if he's just piggy backing off the CSN report or not but here ya go.... Aldridge replied to the tweet with "uh oh". Aldridge being, David Aldridge (formerly of ESPN and now with TNT and NBA TV).
  14. Jerry made sure the Sox game would be in a rain delay up until the Bulls make two huge signings Tehehe.
  15. Jason Goff is also reporting that both players are meeting. In other news, the Heat are meeting with David Lee tonight in Miami. When do the Bulls meet with Lee?
  16. QUOTE (kev211 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 05:01 PM) As much as I want Lebron if you can get Wade and Bosh to commit tonight you forgot about Lebron James And I'm ok with that. On a sidenote, KC had said that Wade had left, so I'm quite confused, unless the sides all said, we'll see both of you shortly? Who knows. KC Johnson has been pretty on top of almost everything.
  17. QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 04:59 PM) I just ejaculated a little. Me too. This would be insane. I'd be thrilled with getting any 1 of the 3, 2 of the 3 would be incredible!!! And i genuinely like Dwade. I think he's a serious downgrade from LBJ and I have concerns over his injury issues but I'd still jizz everyone if we landed those two.
  18. CSN is reporting that Wade, Bosh, and their agent are all meeting with Bulls management RIGHT NOW!!!! That is as of 2 minutes ago.
  19. My guess is if the Bulls dont' get a commit from Bosh or Wade tonight, it will come out that the Bulls/Boozer have agreed to a deal and that will be what they use to sell Lebron. Clearly you'd rather have Bosh or Wade in your cards but Boozer combined with our other guys isn't too shabby either.
  20. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 04:45 PM) Bulls are going to press him for an agreement tonight with James' meeting tomorrow. There goal is clearly to get one of those guys to commit. We have to hope the Bulls already have worked things out with the Raptors in terms of getting Bosh his $.
  21. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 04:43 PM) Comcast reported that Wade is meeting with Pat Riley next week. I'm going to assume that isn't new or fresh rumors from the last 15 minutes. I doubt anyone knows the details of Wade/Bulls meeting quite yet (outside of the people involved). It will take time for stuff to leak, especially from Bulls camp since those in the know are going to pretty much be preparing for there next meeting (Bosh) which starts at 7 Chicago time.
  22. Bulls meet with Bosh in about 15 minutes.
  23. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 04:34 PM) Did Wade meet with the Bulls already tonight, or is it still to come? Meeting is over, they met for about an hour and 15 minutes. Meeting ended about 20 minutes ago I think. I'm hoping the Bulls have a committ from one of Wade/Bosh by the end of the night.
  24. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 03:09 PM) I wonder if that Pietras + Gortat has legs... And in that I noticed this... Now THIS is what I can easily see being done. I don't get it, in that scenario both guys lose money, most likely. However, they would both have far superior rosters.
  25. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-w...bronbulls072010

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.