Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 08:51 AM) To be fair, you could argue that the ref was worse in the earlier game today. But it hasn't been a good day for the referees so far. No way. This was completely lopside and cost us 1 for sure goal, 1 player, and one possible goal. He was f***ing awful. And there were more than just those calls.
  2. QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 08:51 AM) To be fair, you could argue that the ref was worse in the earlier game today. But it hasn't been a good day for the referees so far. His calls cost us a player and potentially a goal in one play. Than another play cost us a goal in what was a freaking awful awful decision. No one was offside on that call. I've played soccer my whole life and still do and unless there was some invisible player, no one was offside on that call.
  3. One of the worse calls. Pathetic.
  4. Come on US, stop the corner, than counter and put in a USA GOAL!!!
  5. QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 08:44 AM) Consistently biased against the US. He should be reprimanded. What a f***ing joke. Just socre another
  6. Overcome this US and put in another goal.
  7. f***ing awful...awful. Should be 3-2.
  8. I came flying out of my chair at work on that goal. Insane. Todl my boss I'm here but I'm not here during the game, lol.
  9. f***ing amazing. Now lets at least hold tie, but f*** it, lets win this thing!!!! USA USA USA
  10. QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 08:04 AM) Yes it did, it came off his head and grazed off the top of his left hand. Regardless, it was certainly not intentional, and as the announcer said, "one of the worst decisions I have ever seen." It certainly didn't appear to hit his hand from the replays I saw.
  11. QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 07:44 AM) It is unbelievable how much that bulls*** yellow card changed the game. The US almost certainly scores there and it is a 1-1 game, and instead minutes later it is 2-0. Ya, it was pure horses***. Such a f***ing horrific call.
  12. This is really f***ing dissapointing. Come on USA. Regroup and put em in. We should be able to score against these guys. Now we need an epic choke job by England or a great comeback. I'm hoping for both, but I think they'll pull this s*** off somehow.
  13. s*** we've had like 6 great opportunities in the last 5 minutes. I thought Donovan was gonna hammer that home. Now we are f***ed.
  14. s***, another near goal. Come on USA...hammer one home here!!!!
  15. What a bulls*** yellowcard.
  16. Damn, another golden opportunity. Alright, good corner right here!!!
  17. Come one USA. Those were some of our best couple chances of the Cup so far.
  18. He's got tremendous bat speed and ability. Certainly he's producing and making strides down in the minors and I'm excited to see what he can do. Hopefully we communicated our expectations to him well and will give him at bats. They better not have called him up here to sit. He needs at least 5 starts per 7 games.
  19. QUOTE (zenryan @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 01:15 PM) How could Ireland not advance past this French team? It's going to be funny to see the meltdown by France over the next few days. Because of Henry. And I told you guys France stunk.
  20. I wonder why Peavy is on medication.
  21. Per Chicity Sports.
  22. QUOTE (Rex Kicka** @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 11:08 AM) And the US could have easily responded by invalidating every permit and contract that BP has with the US, which consists of a huge chunk of the oil they extract and sell. The US has BP over a barrel here, actually. Indeed they could and I don't necessarily have a problem with that if that is how our courts decide to punish them.
  23. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 16, 2010 -> 12:35 PM) I was actually just about to say that. Between 68% and 78% of the jewish population that lived in Europe was killed during WWII.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.