Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goober

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goober

  1. QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 27, 2009 -> 09:37 AM) "Hey kid, you are gonna be just as good as two flameout pitchers who had a ton of injury problems" Man, if I was Strasburg I would be PISSED at these comparisons. Well, if you were Strasburg, could I be you?
  2. Jimmy Owens, I think he could win Rookie of the Year
  3. Goober replied to WilliamTell's topic in SLaM
    I had dreams that Voldemort was chasing me. He was relentless.
  4. QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 08:24 AM) I am pretty sure that means calm the f*** down so you obviously have still missed that I am just joking. Haha no, it just means calm down. Not that extreme. So yeah, Viciendo. I hear he's Cuban?
  5. I never knew you were that fond of Jamie Kennedy.
  6. QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 05:04 PM) Where is cubano when you need him? Well, 4 minutes prior to your post, he was at his computer making this thread
  7. I finally got to see it last night and I give it a thumbs up overall. Yeah, there's some awkwardness but his wit is quick enough that it's funny
  8. QUOTE (qwerty @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 12:10 PM) The 1980 Pennsylvania lottery scandal says differently. It is much easier than you could imagine. Shushhh... stop letting facts get in the way of people's wild thoughts and accusations.
  9. Haha, just by seeing the thread title I knew it was going to be Eagleman
  10. Bogut isn't from Milwaukee though. The point of that argument is that Rose is from Chicago
  11. I wonder if the girls are going to major in horticulture
  12. QUOTE (kapkomet @ Feb 26, 2009 -> 02:11 PM) Yup, using them hoes, you know how it is
  13. Fun time killer I was shown to: http://www.jamlegend.com/refer/li/131630
  14. B.S. in horticulture in May.
  15. Anybody got the Scratch2Win numbers for Sunday and Sunday Bonus from the Sun-Times? I didn't go get a paper
  16. Goober replied to Goober's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 4, 2009 -> 03:27 PM) what do you think the chances are of Steve Quentin having a good season? About as good a chance that Phil Konerko or Jake Thome will hit better than Jimmy Owens
  17. Goober replied to Goober's topic in SLaM
    Fact: Bears eat beets.
  18. Goober replied to Goober's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Feb 4, 2009 -> 08:23 AM) I said that about 9 hours ago. I know, but I wanted to say "False. Black bear"
  19. Goober replied to Goober's topic in SLaM
    False. Black bear
  20. Goober posted a topic in SLaM
    What kind of bear is best
  21. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 30, 2008 -> 09:33 PM) Is calling him by his nickname a bannable offense? Now that he is a Cub, it shouldn't be. jizzcan?
  22. QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 11:05 AM) Ok where do I go to watch all the old UFC and other matches, I am just getting into this sport. HDNET is a saviour. mmaroot.com and mmaplayground.com have some
  23. QUOTE (Shadows @ Dec 2, 2008 -> 04:34 AM) Maybe he literally meant he was going to kill Cena, skin him, and wear him like some sort of Cena Belt? dude, http://www.americasarmy.com/ check out the screenshots of pipeline

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.