Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to IlliniKrush's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 01:19 AM) Not me. Well your lame anyways.
  2. SoxAce replied to IlliniKrush's topic in SLaM
    I believe this is the year alot of posters turn 21 mostly. (myself included) Just f***ing go nuts man! Happy B-Day SnB. x2.
  3. SoxAce replied to DBAHO's topic in FutureSox Board
    Looks like the only positive in the minor league system today was Fernando Hernandez who is putting together back to back good seasons reliever or not. Not a bad GB/AO ratio eigher. Not bad for a 22 year old (soon to be 23) in AA.
  4. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 12:11 AM) I always get sausage. I bet you do.
  5. QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 11:33 PM) Inexcusable. An insult to fans that demand a winning product. Let's close our eyes and hope the peter pan and tinkerbell can revive our offense and magically fix the bullpen. Why the hell is KW even asking Konerko for advice anyway? What the f*** is he supposed to say. As I wrote on my blog Assuming KW meant everything he said in that article, and from the bit I saw on CSN, I'm now rooting for this team to lose until the deadline. Go ahead call me a bad fan. I want a competitive team back on the field as soon as possible, and that isn't going to happen by waiting for the outfield fairies to get back. God damn this is a hellova post.
  6. How in the hell did we score 10 god damn runs?
  7. QUOTE(Vance Law @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 12:21 AM) Does Cunningham have 20 doubles this year? or 8 home runs? or in AAA? No better. Curse his .294 average and his 12 doubles, 5 triples 8 homers, 34/39 BB:K ratio 22 stolen bases (who knows how to steal a base) and his .852 obp while being only 21 in A+. Why don't you read alittle more into threads as I already stated in this one that I'm not mad about it. It was a bit much though but I do like what this kid brings to the table.
  8. QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 17, 2007 -> 07:32 PM) I'm really interested to see what Hamels does against the Indians tomorrow. I hope he does well because he's my favorite NL pitcher and he's on my Fantasy team but I'm somewhat curious how he'll do as Cleveland is nasty. So's Hamels, though. Taking my favorite pitcher who everyone knows I have a man crush on huh...? You ass.
  9. It hurts me just reading that.
  10. Good thread and I agree. Give me and most fans something to watch this season. Fields and Danks are really the only players I enjoy watching on this team. (I would say Jenks too but he hardly is out there)
  11. It looks like this kid has serious potential at least. I'm just surprised we gave up Cunningham though. Now that I've taken a breath I'm not that mad about it.
  12. QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 16, 2007 -> 02:27 PM) "they'll never prove that we took illegal performance enhancing drugs! hahahaha!" You believe Frank juiced? Just a question.
  13. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 16, 2007 -> 12:14 AM) Is 3:15 p.m late to be having lunch? No... but that's just me. My mother would say yes but she's old.
  14. I hope Fields goes something like.... 4-4.
  15. I'll give in to the best Andrew.
  16. Looks like I called/got my wish on both MMac and Aardsma
  17. I hate and am jealous of Tony Parker. Wins a championship, wins an MVP, is gonna marry one of the most beautiful woman in the world and has, IMO, the sexiest accent (French) you can get. Not to mention does alittle rap flow on the side and plays my personal favorite position in the NBA. (PG) You Son-Of-A-b****.
  18. SoxAce replied to FoxySoxGirl's topic in SLaM
    Ah sooo many unfortunitely but I'll go to the most recent and tell it simple and to the point. I dated this girl for about 6-7 months and right off the bat things didn't work out. We always tried the "opposites attract" type thing but we were just too opposite. From my whitesox fan, loves sports go party/outdoor type ways to her cub fan loves ballet stay indoors type girl. We made it work for quite a while and both made sacrifices but god damn it just couldn't work out. I broke the news and she was sad/pissed all rolled up in one. She told all her friends that I was a cheater, liar, and crazy. She actually told her father to kick my ass because she told him I beat her. Luckaly only her mother was as crazy as she was. I stopped dating for almost a year after that.
  19. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 14, 2007 -> 01:47 PM) Making a name for himself as a mediocre ballplayer. Thome, Terrero, Buehlre, Garland, Logan and Jenks are the only ones who have put together productive seasons thus far. Yea f*** Javy Vazquez and that rookie John Danks.
  20. QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 05:21 PM) actually, i think all the moves he made that you are criticizing were the correct moves, especially taking Danks out. ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  21. What's with the f***ing Luis Terrero talk? I'm asking because I haven't watched the last few games because I had to work or attend graduations for some family members and such but I'm just looking at his little sample size and it's not wowzer impressing other than his ops looking good. No extra bases, can barely walk and has only stolen one bag. From what I saw had decent speed but took mediocre routes to the ball, but had a very good jump on it. Not great but solid defense all around. Has he improved alot since getting playing time? Does he have a good arm? Only caught today's game BTW even though I watched some of the studly Cole Hamels performance.
  22. QUOTE(Shadows @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:32 PM) so I take every chance I can get to see my team play whether they suck or not.. Of course you would. You damn near see the Phins suck every year.
  23. Another loss that gets the sox closer to the top 5 pick next year... I can't believe I just said that.
  24. QUOTE(AWhiteSoxinNJ @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 09:30 PM) Hey guys, just got back from the Phillies-White Sox game tonight. The thing that bothers me the most is that any lineup that is being thrown out there has no chemistry in it. It's great when Paulie and Dye go back to back, but I other than that, there is no situational hitting, sacs or anything of that nature. And forget about timely hitting, I haven't seen that in months. It's like the line up trys to play home run derby each a bat and thats about all. I know some of it has to do with injuries, but it just looks flat out ugly right now. Sorry for the vent, it's my first Sox game since the last time they came to Philly, and that game was played at the Vet. | | | | | | | | | | | | \ /

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.