Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Come on Ozzie....
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 09:40 PM) You ass. And I was also editing my sentence and putting in another.
-
Come on Ozzie....
QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 09:37 PM) You aren't exactly on the list of people who should be calling out poor and/or lacking knowledge posters. I'll just laugh and applaud your ignorance since you're the only one who has ever said this. Oh and just for the record, I was obviously kidding around with Kyyle. Sorry I hurt your feelings.
-
Come on Ozzie....
QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 09:30 PM) WS101, you are the worst poster in the history of Soxtalk. I know that's what you really meant. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 09:31 PM) He's been pretty f***ing awesome with the handling of Danks this year. I don't have any complaints with that. ^^^^^^^^^^^
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
Seriously who the hell is this team? 9-2 sox on Uribe homer. Iguchi is going nuts today. Just a single away from the cycle.
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 08:14 PM) And Gavin is going in the nightcap tomorrow, for those you didn't know, Hawk just said it. Sweet. I'll see him pitch then.
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
We'll be seeing that Danks vs. Markakis matchup for a long time. Two future studs going at it.
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 08:01 PM) I missed out at first, which ones wife is the blonde and which ones wife is the brunette? Blonde is Buehrles. Brunette is Erstads. Dammit Danks. 7-2.
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
Buehrle's wife ain't too shabby.
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
God damn I should of picked Gooch, Thome, Dye, Konerko, etc.. for my PTC. I pick the slacker Fields.
-
Soxtalk Amongst Best Baseball Sites
QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 07:40 PM) Congrats guys!!! Don't forget the gals that really makes this site worth posting in. Thanks to all!!
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
That kid Burres pitched pretty well in his starts. But he got seriously rocked.
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 07:29 PM) Under. Gimme 5. That 5th hit was the big one! 5-0 sox!!! JD keep that asking price high... for a trade.
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
We have THE O today..
-
Red Sox/White Sox Trade Proposal
QUOTE(redandwhite @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 06:43 PM) That's retarded. That's his opinion.
-
7/5 Games
Richar digs the longball. That kid Feliz from the braves organization looks like he can K people.
-
Soxtalk Amongst Best Baseball Sites
Bout damn time we get some pub!
-
Happy Birthday Heads!
Happy late B-Day b****! :cheers
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
I think I'm missing Gavin's start if he's pitching the 1st DH. So it's nice to see Danks pitch at least.
- Couldn't help but giggle...
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
God damn Darko is like so perfect for us it isn't even funny.
-
7/2 Games
God damn Brandon Allen went nuts.
-
Another Paxson "treadmill" season ahead
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 06:07 PM) Hoping Tyrus Thomas develops while being the (likely) starting PF is just horrific. I'm getting sick of your Thomas hate. I've never seen anybody hate on a specific player on their own team as much as you have. And this is from our AIM chats a couple years back when you knew I LOVED T2 and you hated him. Noah, I can understand specifically cause I don't really like him either as a player, but at least I won't hate on the guy. Let him develop/see what he brings to the table or maybe take off the blinders and see how much they have improved especially after at least a 2+ year basis.
-
Pods to be placed on DL
QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 06:18 PM) There is no excuse for Sweeney to still be in the minors. ^^^^^^^ Seriously god damn let the kid play.
-
Tank ... TANKED!!!
QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 05:42 PM) Tank will hook up with another team and find his way to legal problems again. I doubt it.
-
Curtis Granderson's assault on a 93 year old AL record
QUOTE(knightni @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 02:20 PM) I'd just like to point out that the main page shows this thread as "Curtis Granderson's ass". I thought I was the only one who noticed.