Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Sox vs KC 7:11 Start
Just got home. Good to see us and the Bears winning. I was pissed that I had two tickets for tonights game and I had to work and couldn't call off.. but at least my sister and her friend are having a good time there instead.
-
Stupid, Hilarious Videos
QUOTE(rangercal @ Aug 13, 2007 -> 02:34 PM) Holy s***. That dude is talented.. QUOTE(daa84 @ Aug 13, 2007 -> 08:48 PM) dont know how to embed the video but this is hilarious... LMAO!!!!
-
Mike Myers Signs/ Andy Gonzalez optioned to Charlotte
QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 07:50 PM) Awesome. Let's just take more appearances away from Logan. ^^^^^^^^^^^
-
i am drunk
Nuke, hi8is, cubssuck1, myself, and now Heads. (who ever posted drunk also, sorry I missed your name) Welcome to the list Heads.
-
SOX @ Mariners 3:05 PM CSN
We actually NEED Brian Anderson for this game against King Felix. He PWNS him.
-
Draft signings
22 out of the first 24 picks signed... not bad at all.
-
Dye signs extension
QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 18, 2007 -> 01:37 PM) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Doesn't always talk.
-
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUKE
Have a blessed one NUKE! :
-
Dye signs extension
Welcome back to the sox JD. I guess it's a nay to the 2 draft picks.
-
8/16 Games
Knights won 5-2 Sisco pitched very well. 6 IP 2 H 2 R 2 ER 3 BB 7 SO Aardsma 1 IP 1 BB 2 SO Sweeney 1-4 1 R Lucy 2-4 RBI I'm assuming Birmingham rained out. W-S won 6-1 C. Richard 7 IP 4 H 1 R 1 ER 1 BB 4 SO Lujan 2 IP 3 H 2 SO Schnurstein 1-3 2 R Gartrell (just promoted) 2-4 1 R, RBI Kanny was off GF still in progress Ely pitching a hellova game. 5 IP 4 H 1 R 0 ER 0 BB 8 SO So far a pitcher's duel. Bristol lost 9-7 Gerst 2-5 2 R J. Martinez 2-5 1 2B, RBI Gilbert 1-3 RBI Heads can do the DSL League.
-
Williams speaks to the team
QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 04:34 PM) After the 1st few games, he looked like a free swinger, and was going to have a very average driven OBP. That isn't the case. Richar has really seen A lot of pitches in his AB's, and as Williams said, taken a very professional approach to the plate, something you can't always see in the box score. I really fee like the hits will come for Danny. Not to mention he can take a walk and right now has a better BB:SO ratio even if it is in limited at-bats. And Fields is very athletic and a move to LF wouldn't hurt our outfield one bit defensively or from his offensive production. I've said this alot on these boards, I've never been as excited about any sox prospect comming up (this counts Reed cause I just loved him as a fan but not as much as a potential superstar) as I am with Fields. He is going to be a major stud for us.
-
315 lb. girl to play high school football
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 01:27 AM) Gross. Hey.. fat chicks need love too.... but they gotta pay.
-
8/14 Games
Griffith.. And Sweeney is slowing going down hill.
-
Fernando Cabrera
QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 11, 2007 -> 10:07 PM) I have a somewhat inside source to the Indians and their players...... Cabrera is uncircumsized and his penis smells really bad. I'm not even kidding, i know someone who provided me with this knowledge. I didn't know you and Kazuhito Tadano were still very good friends..
-
2008 White Sox
QUOTE(WCSox @ Aug 14, 2007 -> 03:27 PM) I've seen the Twins win a few division titles with less. True, but Johan Santana was damn near an automatic win, and they always had an outstanding bullpen. Go backs to that theory of pitching wins championships. Also, look where that lineup got them in the playoffs against other pitching, an early exit.
-
2008 White Sox
QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 14, 2007 -> 03:21 PM) Thats another reason I have fallen in love with Fields. His 1.077 OPS against LH has been a welcome sight. ^^^^^^^^^ Seriously the kid has just killed lefties this season. The real question for him is can he be more consistant next season especially against righties.
-
2007 Post ASB MLB Catch-All Thread
QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 14, 2007 -> 12:36 PM) Mariano Rivera just met his replacement last night. mms://a1503.v108692.c10869.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1503/10869/v0001/mlb.download.akamai.com/10869/2007/open/tp/archive08/081307_balnya_chamberlain_reel_tp_350.wmv?ct3=-1&ct4=mlb&ct5=14-Aug-07 I heard that kid was hitting 99 on the gun. Not sure if the Yankees envision him as a closer, but that wouldn't be a bad idea at all. He could be a stud either way.
-
Are you religious?
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 13, 2007 -> 03:33 PM) Boo religion, hooray Beer. ^^^^^^^^ Yea that.
-
2007 Post ASB White Sox Catch-All Thread
Interesting fact. The Sox are 40-14 when Bobby Jenks pitches.
-
WHITE SOX WINNER
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 10:08 PM) MR: Bukvich I miss that puke button, but somehow he's getting people out so maybe I'll warm up even though he is teh sucky.
-
WHITE SOX WINNER
Your the man Bobby. Fields, your going to be a monster.
-
White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 09:58 PM) See I'm old fashion O RLY????
-
White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)
JENKS!!! Ties AL record. :
-
White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)
Jenks is in hopefully keeping history.
-
White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)
Here comes a man who has the best last name eva.