Everything posted by SoxAce
-
White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)
Can't fault Ichiro goin all out on that one.
-
White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)
QUOTE(3E8 @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 09:28 PM) Man I've been so into these games lately, fun to watch Seeing the kids play has that kind of effect on me personally.
-
White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)
There's one dang gummit from Hawk.
-
White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)
QUOTE(Capn12 @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 09:02 PM) I think Gameday is all fubar right now, i have no idea whats going on in the game. Fields hit another homer. 1st 2 HR game of his career. 3-3 tie. BTW, Ichiro looked like spiderman/that one asian player in China now climbing that wall.
-
White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)
Ichiro is amazing. And Josh Fields is the s***.
-
Derek Jeter is in the news
Well it looks like he's overrated in other areas.
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 8/09/07 (L)
There goes our playoff chances.
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 8/09/07 (L)
Ryan f***ing Bukvich?? I still hate you but damn.
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 8/09/07 (L)
Quietly, Wassermann is pitching a hellova game in the pen. He and Logan complete each other as L-R.
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 8/09/07 (L)
I'm quickly falling in love with Danny Richar.
-
Whatcha Taking This Semester?
I was thinking of actually trying college out this comming January (next year) but looking at some of these classes and knowing why school isn't for everybody, presents an intimidation factor. Ima still register though. Gotta find my future wife sometime.
-
Shower Soap
I'm old skool, so bar soap but I do use liquid occasionally but that's mostly if/when I do run out of bar soap.
-
He did it again!! (What the hell was Ozzie thinking, volume 80
QUOTE(rangercal @ Aug 9, 2007 -> 04:33 PM) this place has changed a lot in 2 years. I think people got spoiled rotten in 2005 and now whine and b**** about every little thing. I have never seen so much b****ing from any fan base in major sports I have been a part of. Not as many as you think but just a select few. And of that few, half of them take it way overboard.
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 8/09/07 (L)
Anyone got the lineup for tonights game yet?
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
My sister almost died yesterday in a car crash in the Dan Ryan (103rd on Stoney Island mark). She's alittle shook up, but ok nonetheless.
-
590 The Fan - OF Rick Ankiel Gets The Call
Ankiel would have been an amazing pitcher. But god damn can he launch them. He's a poor man's Babe Ruth (A very poor man's Babe Ruth).
-
2007 Post ASB White Sox Catch-All Thread
QUOTE(Colorado Sox Fan @ Aug 9, 2007 -> 02:44 PM) Wow. Willie Harris just robbed Delgado of a HR to preserve the win for the Braves vs. the Mets. Willie!!! WHarris1 just creamed his pants.
-
Kris Honel Retired?
Now that is a damn shame to a guy who grew up a sox fan. He was at one point a hellova prospect.
-
FutureSox Picture Thread
QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 10:11 PM) five Six.
-
ESPN: Rob Mackowiak Traded to SD
Jon Link is gonna Boone Logan this b**** next season/spring training.
-
White Sox Loser Thread
It's a good thing I got home when i saw this score. Looked like a brutal game to watch.
-
Dotel's value
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 03:43 PM) Bobby Jenks could probably bring in a package of players similar (probably a bit less) to what Teix got the Rangers. I'd move him in a second if a team were offering up a deal like that. Agreed. Probably in between Linebrink and Tex IMO.
-
Luis Castillo traded to Mets
QUOTE(SoxFan77 @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 03:19 PM) KW= one year wonder Ryan= Constant Winner.. You lost alot of that small window of credibility with that post.
-
Former 49ers coach Bill Walsh has died
Damn... RIP
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
I'm sorry but I love being single. Even though it is an off and on process.