Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    I love voice overs. That reminded me of what I put on almost a month ago now. QUOTE(SoxAce @ May 11, 2007 -> 11:56 PM) Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but if your a Power Rangers' fan from back in the day then here you go. Ghetto Power Rangers Check it out Pale. Pretty f***ing funny. "Dragon s***!"
  2. SoxAce replied to greg775's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I'd rather have Aardsma and MMac back up to work their way back to top form then these rejects. IMO, we are better off with them anyway and seeing what they got for us in the future. They are our future... hopefully. Sisco can stay down. He needs work altogether.I believe Aardsma and MMac are better for us than Bukvich and Prinz.
  3. SoxAce replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    Masterbating Monkey
  4. Happy B-Day Gashy.
  5. QUOTE(premo @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 10:49 PM) That's who I was thinking...he is the only one in this organization that should even be allowed to watch the game, let alone play in it. I'll let Thome watch as well even though he won't have a chance in hell.
  6. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA laughable team.
  7. QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 10:17 PM) my real birthday is may 11, 1989 B.S.
  8. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    I really like Gartrell.
  9. Jeter is too pretty to be pitched to.
  10. QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 08:56 PM) Look at the great Brian andersen now. I don't know a Brian Andersen.
  11. QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 08:39 PM) kong has supposedly been battling a bad hammy Which shouldn't be a cause for concern since he doesn't run anyway.
  12. QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 08:33 PM) It's times like this I wish Frank Thomas was still on the team. He'd have at least 2 hrs off of Mussina, by now. ^^^^^^^^^^^ Talk about an PWNage.
  13. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 08:05 PM) I think that was Jacque Jones, not 100 percent sure on that though. Your right.
  14. QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 07:46 PM) Best player available. Can always trade good pitching. As long as these guys perform, I have no problem with this. Good point. Milwakee is also taking the same approach.
  15. ANOTHER pitcher.
  16. QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 07:32 PM) Taking a guy with 1 pitch and a mediocre strikeout rate in college over Porcello is inexcuseable. I am not nearly informed enough to speak of our other picks, but to take Andy Sisco clone over Porcello isn't working at all. Since obviously you don't know what the hell your talking about and especially saying he's an Andy Sisco clone when he does have control just drop the "Im smarter than you" act. QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 07:37 PM) You and BearSox should start your own scouting firm. Again, how many times have you seen Poreda pitch? Seriously I might have to tell 101 like I told BearSox and stick with a sport where your knowledge excels at. Obviously for him is football and for you is basketball.
  17. QUOTE(Reddy @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 07:05 PM) click the draft tracker - the flash thing. then go to the sox and look at Ely's info - there should be a thing that says 400k. click it. Thanks man.
  18. Leroy Hunt RHP Sac CC
  19. QUOTE(Reddy @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 06:57 PM) go to mlb.com s thang and click the video link. you can watch his motion and then end of his delivery is bizarre. you get a good idea from the profile view of it Can't find it.
  20. Cards got Russell
  21. QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 06:56 PM) I think they'll probably concentrate on positional players now. If not Middlebrooks, I'll throw out Garrett Nash or Warren McFadden He Gone.
  22. How many more picks left until we pick?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.