Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE(hi8is @ Mar 7, 2007 -> 12:58 AM) ill go on record as saying these two things: 1) sweeney will never be close to being as good as chris young will be I'm gonna hold you to that one because that remains to be seen. I never liked Chris Young when he was here so I'm not that high on him, but potential wise both are capable power wise, Chris more of a basestealer 40/40 guy and Sweeney more of a .300 contact hitter. Chris will always be a better defensive player even though Sweeney is pretty above average himself and probably won't play center. But we'll see, and I wouldn't laugh at all.
  2. QUOTE(IamPabloOzuna @ Mar 6, 2007 -> 11:21 PM) iguchi gets coochie B.E.S.T T.E.A.M. N.A.M.E. E.V.A
  3. Zambrano has a pretty good shot of at least the Cy Young I'll give him that, but I would love to see him challenge the stud named Cole Hamels. That award has his name written all over it.
  4. God I f***ing love this, but that's more because I'm a big Javier Vazquez fan and one of his rare backers.
  5. QUOTE(zimne piwo @ Mar 6, 2007 -> 02:29 AM) Ron Artest a thug... big surprise!!!!! That's why he's my idol.
  6. QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 11:15 PM) a day in which Mark Prior threw a fastball clocked at....wait for it.....82 miles an hour. Freddy Garcia is jealous.
  7. QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 05:34 PM) Not if they spelled his name "Paxton", they didn't.... Damn I've been Gageing alot of names lately.
  8. At least they gave respect to John Paxton..
  9. I hope that Giants trade rumor is true. He would single handedly help the bears future alone.
  10. QUOTE(SoxAce @ Mar 4, 2007 -> 08:54 PM) Got damn Tyson Chandler is going nuts. 16 pts, 16rebs 3 blks.. He can damn near have a 20/20 night. Final line.. 20pts 19reb (8off 11def) 1 stl 2 blks (I thought he had 3 but they didnt count it) 4 straight double doubles. The change of scenery has really helped him.
  11. QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 4, 2007 -> 09:18 PM) http://www.southsidesox.com/story/2007/3/4/213649/1536 I Cheat.
  12. Got damn Tyson Chandler is going nuts. 16 pts, 16rebs 3 blks.. He can damn near have a 20/20 night.
  13. My man crush on T2 keeps increasing.. Tyrus Thomas block, then facial
  14. QUOTE(Jim Spencer @ Mar 3, 2007 -> 02:17 PM) Yeah, I've got to work Ditto.
  15. BMac makes amends. i guess the "kid" is more of a man in this gesture. Here's the article. Guillen, McCarthy mend relationship
  16. QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 10:27 PM) I appreciate Jon Garland for what he is -- a 4.25-4.50 ERA pitcher who will give you 200 innings each and every year. Agreed. Bulls***.
  17. QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 03:25 PM) But...but....the Tribune was reporting how great he looks. Well Neal Cotts is sexy..
  18. QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 03:01 PM) I'll never forget the look of disgust Dye had when he saw Ozzie b****ing out Garland in the dugout for not hitting a Rangers hitter. Don't you mean Tracey?
  19. QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 02:16 PM) On McCarthy: "We might be in the playoffs without him." Just to elaborate on that, he was saying that if McCarthy hadn't been on the team/bullpen last year we might have made the playoffs because McCarthy basically lost like 5 or so games for them. That's the only part out of all the things Ozzie quoted on that got me baffled the most.
  20. QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 02:32 PM) I doubt it. It's been clear for a while now that Ozzie has had a bias against B-Mac and Anderson. It's also strange because I believe Ozzie prefered youngsters over veterans at one time?! I'm probably wrong though.
  21. SoxAce replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Happy B-Day Murcie. Go hit up those bars and strip clubs!
  22. QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Mar 1, 2007 -> 12:57 AM) if the Sox finish 13 games behind the tigers like they say, i'll buy an effing bonderman jersey The scary thing is, there best pitcher (potential wise) is going to be in AAA this season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.