Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. 4 years 22 million (around 5.2 mil a year) Nice contract.
  2. I think I've mentioned this since he was drafted several times but... I Tyrus Thomas.
  3. Ya he said working out was one thing, but to not actually condition is another.
  4. QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:57 PM) Please...someone send a memo to some of these posters that it IS FEBRUARY. If you are going to be this intense when the seasons starts lawd help ya. I'd like to see Mark get it going early in spring, but no reason to jump the ledge right now. Calm down bro. I've been here long enough to know that it is like this every spring. I don't mind it though. Some posters are alittle intense, but they just want our players to about at least solid every outing or at-bat even if it is spring training.
  5. QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:50 PM) Give Erstad an inning more of work.
  6. QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:41 PM) Sure because our teams for years have hit the ball to the right side. LOL. Until I see the pull monkey derby end for more than a few weeks, I still reserve judgement. However you wanna pull your monkey I guess...
  7. QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:37 PM) Single to right on an outside pitch, very nice. I got a feeling we'll be seeing that alot this season. Kudos to Walker and Konerko.
  8. QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:31 PM) is that kaz matsui? he's on the rockies now? Si.
  9. QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:26 PM) one walk by erstad, and he's our leadoff hitter and pods is out. ITS SPRING TRAINING GAME 1 PEEPS! I don't care if it's spring training, the playoffs or a tv show, this is Pods were talking about here.
  10. Pods can be the Willie Harris for us this season. Except he won't be as much of a p-i-m-p.
  11. QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:11 PM) Well on the sunny side, Mark is getting cheaper by the pitch. Eh... with the way teams are overpaying for average pitchers these days, Buehrle is still going to be pretty wealthy if he isn't with us.
  12. Expect hitters to go after the 1st pitch from Buehrle again this season, something he had alot of trouble with last season.
  13. QUOTE(rowandrules83 @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 10:30 PM) espnews just showed a highlight of shaun livingston (LAC) dislocating his kneecap. it was possibly the most gruesome thing i've ever seen Have you seen Joe Theisman's career ending leg injury? Much, much worse. I still can barely watch that clip to this day. Hell, even Willie McGahee's torn ACL was much brutal to watch.
  14. Happy B-Day to ya both. Rooftop shots, you will always be a personal favorite of mine. Have a good one big guy! :cheers
  15. Ha! I laugh at Greg and his dislocated shoulders pitching. Talk about having a long ball party.
  16. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 07:34 AM) That'd be unusual considering he's on the A's. But anyway, teams tend to announce those things closer to the game itself. You don't often have teams announcing pitching probables a week before the game in Spring Training. Ya what he said. All I know is Ozzie has announced his pitching staff for the first five games this spring. Once I get my baseball knowledge up to speed, I'll be more of a help.
  17. Frank was why I played the game. Griffey was why I watched it. I bat left handed, play center, and smiled alot just like him. God I wished he would have broke the record and not been injured. I would say the same thing about Barry Sanders in football if he didn't retire.
  18. He's the reason why I played baseball. I will always love him.
  19. Another one of LT's relatives was killed too. LT's Father dead at 71 R.I.P.
  20. QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 03:02 AM) As of right now, Eduardo Perez is 26, Sweeney's 27, Fields 28, and then Owens falls in somewhere between 29 and 30. Damn, I've missed alot of baseball since my computer was messed up. I don't feel like a god anymore.
  21. I'm ready to crown them!! I'm goin downtown in an apartment to watch this. Go BEARS!!!
  22. God damn what a move. LT is just sick.
  23. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 12, 2006 -> 02:54 PM) LT is the best running back in NFL history (as of this stage of anyone's carees). Thank god you put this is your sentence..
  24. QUOTE(R.Sweeney @ Nov 12, 2006 -> 02:37 PM) Would you trade Cotts for Coco ? I love Coco, and it would fill a need but straight up? No. Also like J4life said, the Red Sox probably wouldn't do it.
  25. I will just throw this out there. IMO, it will be a HUGE mistake if we trade Cotts unless we got something stellar in return.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.