Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Lovie Is Sticking Around
4 years 22 million (around 5.2 mil a year) Nice contract.
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
I think I've mentioned this since he was drafted several times but... I Tyrus Thomas.
-
Jenks Injured
Ya he said working out was one thing, but to not actually condition is another.
-
02/28/07: White Sox vs. Rockies Game Thread!
QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:57 PM) Please...someone send a memo to some of these posters that it IS FEBRUARY. If you are going to be this intense when the seasons starts lawd help ya. I'd like to see Mark get it going early in spring, but no reason to jump the ledge right now. Calm down bro. I've been here long enough to know that it is like this every spring. I don't mind it though. Some posters are alittle intense, but they just want our players to about at least solid every outing or at-bat even if it is spring training.
-
02/28/07: White Sox vs. Rockies Game Thread!
QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:50 PM) Give Erstad an inning more of work.
-
02/28/07: White Sox vs. Rockies Game Thread!
QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:41 PM) Sure because our teams for years have hit the ball to the right side. LOL. Until I see the pull monkey derby end for more than a few weeks, I still reserve judgement. However you wanna pull your monkey I guess...
-
02/28/07: White Sox vs. Rockies Game Thread!
QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:37 PM) Single to right on an outside pitch, very nice. I got a feeling we'll be seeing that alot this season. Kudos to Walker and Konerko.
-
02/28/07: White Sox vs. Rockies Game Thread!
QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:31 PM) is that kaz matsui? he's on the rockies now? Si.
-
02/28/07: White Sox vs. Rockies Game Thread!
QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:26 PM) one walk by erstad, and he's our leadoff hitter and pods is out. ITS SPRING TRAINING GAME 1 PEEPS! I don't care if it's spring training, the playoffs or a tv show, this is Pods were talking about here.
-
02/28/07: White Sox vs. Rockies Game Thread!
Pods can be the Willie Harris for us this season. Except he won't be as much of a p-i-m-p.
-
02/28/07: White Sox vs. Rockies Game Thread!
QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 02:11 PM) Well on the sunny side, Mark is getting cheaper by the pitch. Eh... with the way teams are overpaying for average pitchers these days, Buehrle is still going to be pretty wealthy if he isn't with us.
-
02/28/07: White Sox vs. Rockies Game Thread!
Expect hitters to go after the 1st pitch from Buehrle again this season, something he had alot of trouble with last season.
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
QUOTE(rowandrules83 @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 10:30 PM) espnews just showed a highlight of shaun livingston (LAC) dislocating his kneecap. it was possibly the most gruesome thing i've ever seen Have you seen Joe Theisman's career ending leg injury? Much, much worse. I still can barely watch that clip to this day. Hell, even Willie McGahee's torn ACL was much brutal to watch.
-
Happy Birthday's Rooftop Shots(48), soxman35(20)
Happy B-Day to ya both. Rooftop shots, you will always be a personal favorite of mine. Have a good one big guy! :cheers
-
Soxtalk Softball Info
Ha! I laugh at Greg and his dislocated shoulders pitching. Talk about having a long ball party.
-
Cubs/Sox Starters?
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 07:34 AM) That'd be unusual considering he's on the A's. But anyway, teams tend to announce those things closer to the game itself. You don't often have teams announcing pitching probables a week before the game in Spring Training. Ya what he said. All I know is Ozzie has announced his pitching staff for the first five games this spring. Once I get my baseball knowledge up to speed, I'll be more of a help.
-
Ken Griffey and Barry Bonds
Frank was why I played the game. Griffey was why I watched it. I bat left handed, play center, and smiled alot just like him. God I wished he would have broke the record and not been injured. I would say the same thing about Barry Sanders in football if he didn't retire.
-
Frank Thomas Blue Jays Story
He's the reason why I played baseball. I will always love him.
-
LaDainian Tomlinson's Father
Another one of LT's relatives was killed too. LT's Father dead at 71 R.I.P.
-
WhiteSox.com Article on BA
QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 03:02 AM) As of right now, Eduardo Perez is 26, Sweeney's 27, Fields 28, and then Owens falls in somewhere between 29 and 30. Damn, I've missed alot of baseball since my computer was messed up. I don't feel like a god anymore.
-
BEARS in THE SUPERBOWL!
I'm ready to crown them!! I'm goin downtown in an apartment to watch this. Go BEARS!!!
-
Official NFL Thread
God damn what a move. LT is just sick.
-
Official NFL Thread
QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 12, 2006 -> 02:54 PM) LT is the best running back in NFL history (as of this stage of anyone's carees). Thank god you put this is your sentence..
-
Trade Winds?/Good Suntimes Info
QUOTE(R.Sweeney @ Nov 12, 2006 -> 02:37 PM) Would you trade Cotts for Coco ? I love Coco, and it would fill a need but straight up? No. Also like J4life said, the Red Sox probably wouldn't do it.
-
Trade Winds?/Good Suntimes Info
I will just throw this out there. IMO, it will be a HUGE mistake if we trade Cotts unless we got something stellar in return.