Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 02:22 PM) LOL....We upgraded just for you, Ace... I'm honored.
  2. We have about 4 (maybe 5) guys in our line-up that can steal 20+ bases (2 or 3 could steal 40+) at will. If they can get in scoring position that many times, I think the sox will be a fun team to watch in the 2005 season.
  3. SoxAce replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    Ace's very first thread and post. When soxtalk was a f***ing good site.
  4. SoxAce replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    Leave me alone Konan!
  5. SoxAce posted a topic in SLaM
    Today will mark Ace's one year anniversary on soxtalk. I was actually surprised I was included on the soxtalk ROY since I don't really feel like one. I've been around on this board around 2 years and I've been a part of this board for 1 year. It's had it's ups and downs and it's name change (cause damn Kenny had to trade away my favorite spect ) but soxtalk is a pretty good community. Here's to it.
  6. QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 12:15 AM) she is hot? I was just about to say something like that too.
  7. New York New England Philadelphia Minnesota Carolina Baltimore Houston Pittsburgh Green Bay Tennessee Atlanta Arizona San Diego Indianapolis Jacksonville Dallas
  8. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 10:47 PM) Don't want to start a new thread, but anyone have a "guilty pleasure" type movie that came out this year? You know, one you saw and liked, but others hated it or had bad reviews? Butterfly Effect for me. There were some others I saw and liked while others despised. Blade Trinity for me. I know some on this board didn't like it, or thought it was horrible, but I liked it. I'm sure there's other but I can't think of them now.
  9. QUOTE (raff @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 10:42 PM) let me confirm that for you soxace. i will guarentee you that you will not stop laughing. possibly the best movie ever made. i loved half baked, but this blows it out of the water. I was laughing my ass out raff. I saw the bootleg version so I know what it's about (remember the Cheetah.. ) It was really good. Sooo many hilarious parts in it.
  10. A-Train knows he's done as a Bear.
  11. QUOTE (whitesoxin' @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 07:37 PM) I forgot all about that one. As soon as the dvd comes out I'm sure I'll buy it. It was really funny. Those guys are the s***! I was actually thinking about that movie yesterday when I got some White Castle I had that craving They say it's a good movie to watch when your blown. I wanna try it soon, but it was still a kick ass movie.
  12. Here's to Da Bulls :cheers
  13. No particular order... Twista-Slow Jams Eminem-Encore Beastie Boys-To The 5 Boroughs Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz-Crunk Juice Linkin Park f/ Jay Z-Collision Course
  14. QUOTE (JimH @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:41 PM) I'm not sure why some people have said Pierzynski is mediocre defensively. I'm sure those same people say the samg thing about another hard-nose type player named Carlos Lee.
  15. Idiotic "nickname" for an idiotic poster.
  16. Since when is Buehrle Cuban?
  17. I won't.
  18. Nice.. Ignore will make me one happy person.
  19. SoxAce replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    To get laid.
  20. SoxAce replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Do what your avatar is trying to do. Get your head out of your ass. This is dougly (aka MinnySoxFan) He can give two s***s, in fact, he liked it. So you can go do your homework all you want. It won't change anything. BTW, it's all good in da hood.
  21. SoxAce replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Your the only one who doesn't like it, why do you care? It's a distant friend of mine and if he's on it, he's on it.
  22. SoxAce replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    11/20 This is comming from a guy who rushed it from a slow computer.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.