Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Abreu is way too adventurous out there for a 1B lol.
  2. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Collins 3-4, 3 RBIs, R
  3. That's the thing. I actually like Yolmer in a utility role. He gets hated on because he plays WAAAAY too much. Give him 200 PA's or so next season, and I think he would be alot more likeable here. He's definitely one of the smartest players we have. Obviously that means declining that option cause he can not be making that much. If he doesn't like the pay cut... buh bye.
  4. Barring what they decide to leave Leury at, I'm willing to bet one of them will be back next year in a utility role.
  5. Great AB by Eloy there.
  6. I miss cheat here.
  7. The injuries have hurt him quite a bit this season (he was in a rhythm with solid PA's then the injury bug hit). Was I expecting maybe a higher average this year? Sure, but the power is there. What I'm seeing right now is a guy whose timing is still off. At least earlier in the year, he was striking out on the 10 sliders pitchers were pitching to him. Now he can't even hit fastballs down the middle. His timing is just off. I not worried at all about his bat. If there's anything that's disappointed me with Eloy, it's definitely his (lack of) defense. I did not expect him to be nearly THIS bad.
  8. The Eloy takes in this thread are beyond ridiculous. I'll just leave it at that.
  9. Engel pulls an Abreu.
  10. During every check swing, all of them are yelling "AAAAAYYYYEEE." So annoying.
  11. Hanging slider there.
  12. What the hell was Abreu doing there?
  13. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Sosa 2-3, 2 RBIs. For a 19 year old in that league, he's more than held his own.
  14. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Madrigal HBP, SB.
  15. Abreu batting 6th. Ricky would never...
  16. He'll be very good the first 8-10 weeks. It'll be very interesting to see how he's used once Hunt is eligible to return (who I can easily see being the guy coming up big for fantasy teams down the line).
  17. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Dash playing earlier than usual. Vaughn 1-2 so far.
  18. If I'm not mistaken, his current girlfriend use to work for the Barons in some capacity.... I'll let somebody else put 2 and 2 together.
  19. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I read exactly what you said and it wasn't the first time you ripped on Vaughn in prior threads (I know this because I agreed with you about not being a big fan of the pick because of the position) but you take it beyond that. Hell, you ripped on Yolbert Sanchez' DSL numbers before your (usual) backtrack in the same thread.
  20. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I mean... you literally jumped the gun on Vaughn like a week ago lol. But I'm glad you're learning.
  21. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Collins BOMB.
  22. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Hard to say. He will definitely be in AAA next season, but can make some noise. I liked him coming out of Wake Forest. I just have a feeling Sox may try and deal from a position they have alot of (1B types) to fill a need.
  23. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Sheets 0-0, 3 BBs, R

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.