Everything posted by SoxAce
-
NBA playoffs thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 10:46 AM) I'd say you are insane. 2009-2010 PER Gasol checks in at #10, while Antawn doesn't even crack the top 50 (#66). Heck, Andrew Bynum (25) is more efficient than Jamison when healthy. Gasol is more efficient than Kobe! What the hell do you know about PER? I guess even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in a while. Well done Steven.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Red Sox took Ramos who I heard good reports on comming out of high school. They have had an amazing draft.
-
The Official Stephen Strasburg needs Tommy John Thread
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 12:35 PM) The Marlins are in Philly tonight Ah, got confused with J4L's post then. My bad.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
BDR had him #20 in their top 250 position prospect list though not sure how long ago that was. And fathom here are his 2010 stats. Player AVG GP-GS AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB HBP SO SB-ATT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 17 Andy Wilkins..... .276 61-60 225 47 62 14 1 15 68 43 5 42 3-4
-
Day 2 Draft thread
They were the top three all-american players for Arkansas.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Is Cunningham still on the board? If so, that be a nice steal. Nvm saw he was taken. I'll still tune in to see where Shipers goes. Always gotta root for the little guys and I like Cobey Guy. Sox just took Andrew Wilkins. 1B First position player taken in the draft!
-
Day 2 Draft thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 11:44 AM) Colorado taking every ACC quarterback they can find! Took your boy Wilson. Another reason to like my second favorite team in baseball!
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Wow.. Phillies took Morgado.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 11:34 AM) Cool, I should be able to find out some solid info on him. Please do that my good man. I wanted Tillman as far as high schoolers, but Grimes seems like an interesting get. Too bad his first name wasn't Frank.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Rays took Austin Wood. Boom... Mariners just took Paxton.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Sox select Matt Grimes. High schooler. I love the Brewers pick in Morris. Jeff you know alittle more about him than I do.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Jays pick Dyson. Nice pick.
-
The Official Stephen Strasburg needs Tommy John Thread
I love how they promoted Stanton to make his MLB debut against Strasburg who is making his. That is awesome. I'll be watching for sure.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 11:22 AM) Ross Wilson, and no Always beat me before the edit.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Nationals took Cole BTW. If they sign him, that would be a tremendous addition that could potentially pair with Strasburg. Indians just took Blair. Fathom, did your boy Ross Wilson get picked yet?
-
Day 2 Draft thread
I just noticed LAA took Dan Tillman in the second. That is a tremendous pick of LAA, though I thought he would last til the third. Remember he was one of the guys I wanted the sox to take in later rounds. (other two were Shipers and Guy)
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Thomas Royse is the pick. Know nothing about him.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Sox are up next again.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 12:05 PM) the bats in our system are also bleak.. we need a lot of everything This. Our position players are also very poor. Other than Carter (and I guess Poreda), we really didn't lose much in the Peavy deal.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Where the hell is Heads to keep the list updated?
-
Day 2 Draft thread
Pirates are gonna be really scary in a couple years if all goes right. This is what I just said yesterday. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 05:22 PM) It'll be interesting to see from the Royals on what happens in this draft. If Grandal falls, I think that changes some complexion of it. I will also like to say the Pirates are going to be sick in a couple of years. I can't wait till they begin their Rockies-like rise in the NL Central. BTW, I like our second pick, but he is going to be a reliever no doubt in my mind.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
We have another Reed in our system. Sox are really stock picking on pitchers.
-
Day 2 Draft thread
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 10:39 AM) Wow, I thought the Phillies would take Wilson here. I guess I'll shut up about Wilson. He's obviously going to college. I told you weeks ago don't be surprised to see him fall that far. I honestly thought Ranuado would fall further as well, but it was Cole.
-
HAWKS WIN! HAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!
Quick question. Say the Hawks win on Wednesday, will Dale Tallon get his name on the cup (and get a ring)? I know he was with us this year early on, and now isn't (with another org). I mean he is the one who basically created this Hawks team. I would hope if it's a no, Rocky, John (especially) and Stan really give him pub/salute him in some way. I already feel bad for Cam Barker as well...
-
How often do you... *ahem*
QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 09:40 PM) We are a family of very healthy sexual appetites and believe it's nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about ...it's natural. (NO we do NOT sleep around ..that isn't natural or healthy!! lol) ...BUT we do not talk about masturbation!! It's come up a few times ..but we don't go into detail about it. haha No wonder your fiancee popped the question.