Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Good idea but nope on Gore. Far too many questions about his command. I’d be ok with Vaughn for Reynolds or K. Marte (part of package).
  2. Went hard after Matz. I was told during the year Rodon was a target for them. I bet they get him or Kikuchi
  3. No offense but every Vaughn trade proposal listed in the last hour made me cringe
  4. Rockies aren’t trading McMahon it sounds like
  5. I would prefer not but I haven’t heard anything yet to make me think they still won’t go after a RF and SP.
  6. Segura as a 9th hitter is pretty good. I wish Kimbrel could have brought back someone more exciting but if it’s for him, it’s ok
  7. Kemp is not good. Not sure why so many want him.
  8. Not necessarily related but Bummer’s stuff last year ranked at obscene levels
  9. Scouting reports on Cespedes are awful this year, to be honest
  10. It would be funny if the Sox include Rutherford and get back Moniak
  11. I was sure this was a fake insider based off that name. And yes, give me McNeil if the Mets are signing Baez
  12. Ryne Sandberg and Jeff Kent
  13. FWIW, I saw there’s mutual interest with the Cardinals and Max
  14. Fantastic news, as I just like to hear they’re going after big time guys
  15. Even funnier, he was signing autographs this month at a card shop in Naperville
  16. Mondesi would be an incredible fit but no way they trade him to the Sox
  17. Not a single big dog has signed yet. Pace yourself, there’s going to be 5 months of complaining
  18. Don’t forget he’s a scumbag
  19. You better believe relievers in 10u travel baseball put a lot of thought into theirs
  20. Not confirmed or anything but I’ve seen some discussion that the Yankees don’t know if he’ll be healthy enough going forward
  21. Or maybe this should show you they’re going to spend a lot, like one of our best insiders said
  22. Also, he better come out to Undertaker’s music
  23. Why are you acting like offseason is over?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.