Everything posted by fathom
-
Len Kasper is new White Sox radio play by play announcer
Wow this is shocking
-
Kyle Schwarber signs with Nationals: 1 year 10mil
Schwarber has a cannon in LF which helped his numbers a lot. He really wasn’t bad defensively the last few years. The eye test says he’s better defensively than Eloy by a wide margin (due to his arm)
-
Dodgers sign Bauer (3/102, opt-outs, 40-45-17)
Good stuff....his videos are awesome. Now his agent’s on the other hand....brutal
-
Dodgers sign Bauer (3/102, opt-outs, 40-45-17)
Same
-
Offseason Targets
Or both Bauer and Springer to go with McCann
-
Offseason Targets
Everyone knew this was possible. Springer to the Mets has always been the most likely outcome.
- Offseason Targets
-
Offseason Targets
Followed by: can drunk racist get along with Jewish outfielder posts
-
Offseason Targets
Should we expect it soon?
-
Offseason Targets
The only reason I was considering Rosario over Joc two days ago was Rosario has hit the toughest pitchers in the division well. However after researching Joc’s defense in RF, I’m on team Joc.
-
Offseason Targets
Adding Joc and La Stella would be ideal if they’re keeping Vaughn down for a while.
-
Oscar Colas declared FA in Japan
The expectations for Colas are overblown. Intriguing prospect but far from someone to pencil in as a long-term piece.
-
Offseason Targets
Rosario or Joc, who do you prefer?
-
Offseason Targets
I could see Tony loving someone like Alex Claudio
- George Springer Thread
-
Kyle Schwarber signs with Nationals: 1 year 10mil
Yankees are my pick
-
Offseason Targets
Also saw where they might be favorite to sign Schwarber. Voit has been rumored as trade bait.
-
Baseball Prospectus Top 10 White Sox Prospects
And Zack Hample, who knows he will never catch a Madrigal homer.
- George Springer Thread
- George Springer Thread
-
Rodon and Mazara Non-Tendered
Rodon is long gone. I don’t think either side particularly cares for each other.
-
Rodon and Mazara Non-Tendered
He never met a fastball high and away to righties that he didn’t love to throw
-
Rodon and Mazara Non-Tendered
I don’t think he was healthy all year
-
Baseball Prospectus Top 10 White Sox Prospects
I’m excited to see trade proposals include Weems now
-
Offseason Targets
If I had to guess based off no info, something like Stiever, Dahlquist and Adolfo