Everything posted by fathom
-
Why was Dunning pulled after 15 pitches?
Go back and watch the Lamb AB. He missed his spot badly the whole AB and wasn’t crisp at all. I’m sure if he didn’t struggle the last two games, they might have been more patient.
-
Guess the pitcher we add in the offseason
I think it’s time to move on from Rodon https://mobile.twitter.com/AshleyRodon/status/1311790061365522433
-
Guess the pitcher we add in the offseason
Roark, Miley and Lyles were guys they were interested in besides Gio. All of them were awful beyond belief.
-
Guess the pitcher we add in the offseason
They did, it’s just Gio was a lemon. They were never gonna pay for two big starters.
-
Offseason Targets
Seems he’s been going through some family stuff with a newborn, but he’s definitely put on some lbs
-
Guess the pitcher we add in the offseason
They need another veteran starter, IMO. We also have no idea how pitchers will hold up next year after the rushed season.
-
Offseason Targets
Because his 2020 is scary bad and honestly he doesn’t look great physically
-
Offseason Targets
It’s almost a guarantee, IMO, based off Stoney’s comments that they want a lefty run producer. I feel like Brantley could be the Sox version of Zobrist/Cubs.
-
Offseason Targets
Sarcasm but given Eloy, I’m sure it will be something
-
Offseason Targets
You could add Bauer and bring back Mazara and I would be ok with that
-
Offseason Targets
Eloy probably still recovering and will have to DH
-
NL Wildcard Round
Followed by Manny bomb
-
Offseason Targets
Yes absolutely.
-
Offseason Targets
He didn’t exactly pan out, but when Cubs were in same spot as Sox after 2015, they went out and got Heyward and weren’t afraid to shake things up and get Zobrist. I hope Hahn hasn’t fallen in love with the prospects.
-
Offseason Targets
Sox should be a team players want to come to and contend. No more having to pay a “we suck” tax. I will be disappointed if Q and Joc are the main adds.
- Fire Ricky
-
Crochet's arm fine
“Significant concern” is not what I wanted to read https://www.radio.com/670thescore/sports/chicago-white-sox/rick-renteria-under-fire-decision-making-white-sox-early-elimination
-
Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10
I never want to see a 5:10 start again. That Indians series just torpedoed the season, especially essentially ending Eloy’s year
-
Putting things in realistic perspective.
You couldn’t have asked for a better path to the ALCS
-
Guess the pitcher we add in the offseason
Agreed, but does that seem like something Jerry would do?
-
Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10
Disagree, it’s a whole different game if Crochet gets you into the bottom of the 4th. I do agree they used Bummer way, way too early
-
Offseason Targets
Sure some team might take a chance on him as back-up catcher/DH. I just don’t think it will be with the Sox.
-
Offseason Targets
Vaughn will start the season in the majors, if I had to bet.
-
Offseason Targets
I think they bring in a new back-up catcher. Collins is traded IMO
-
Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10
Dunning had nothing three straight games. He missed or hung just about every pitch. I loved the move by Ricky, but Dane should have never started. Clearly the Sox had no faith in him.