Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Montgomery had little to work with, but he looked so slow yesterday
  2. I don’t disagree
  3. Btw, if I had to make a guess as to the most likely move going forward, it’s a trade of JA Happ and mid-tier prospect for low-level prospects
  4. Doesn’t really go with what the Sox were supposedly looking for.
  5. Just seems the organization is so scared of making a risky move. Hahn probably also loves being able to push things back a year, as it gives him more job security.
  6. Sure I don’t mind that for Ryu. I also doubt Keuchel gets that much more than MadBum
  7. Couldn’t agree more with this. Hell, sell the team to Scott Boras.
  8. Yep while implying 2021 is when the window starts. It’s amazing how much missing on Wheeler has messed things up.
  9. I think people need to stop listening to anything Hahn says. The plan might have been him being in the minors, but that was before they lost out on Wheeler.
  10. If they have a payroll below 100 million, everyone should boycott their games this year.
  11. Yeah the Covey stuff is ridiculous. Even after they miss on Ryu and Keuchel, I’m sure they will get two starters to try and get by with this year.
  12. I’m not giving up Stiever for one year of Q
  13. Maybe they feel they can spend his money more wisely to fill other holes if they get pitching in return for Bryant?
  14. Agree on the fit
  15. Yes, can’t go after free agents and be scared of last year of their deal
  16. Covey will not be in the rotation to open the season. I really wish that comment would disappear on here and twitter
  17. Heard Robbie Ray for Miguel Andújar rumors in the past
  18. Yep I would have loved this for the Sox
  19. Twins, Angels and Cardinals are also in. I’m betting Ryu to Twins, Keuchel to Angels
  20. This is horrible for the Sox. Angels will almost definitely get Ryu or Keuchel.
  21. Good it was a selfish play by him
  22. Horsted had it but didn’t keep his head up
  23. Cohen was open by 20 yards....would have been a tough play though for Mitch
  24. Really an amazingly good deal for Texas, as that option is ideal for them

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.