Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. What’s frustrating is that I get it if then don’t like the pitching options. I don’t either. But that means you upgrade the offense and make some of the prospects more available in trades for controllable starters. It would be swell if our drafting and development had been better to create a prospect surplus, but that’s an issue for another time.
  2. He’s says everything is binary, and then he makes excuses for why it’s a no. He just seems so shell-shocked from the Manny debacle. I truly don’t think he could have handled this week worse in the media.
  3. Give me Alex Wood for 8 mil compared to Price.
  4. The similarities to the Bulls in free agency are uncanny
  5. Hahn is the biggest hypocrite. He talks about Sox fans not wanting to hear about almost getting guys....and then he keeps referencing almost landing players. I’m so sick of hearing excuses from him.
  6. Sox are so missing out on tier 2 guys https://mobile.twitter.com/JonHeyman/status/1205228878005977088
  7. He’s going to stay out west
  8. I want nothing to do with this, especially with Benintendi not being included
  9. They seem so scared to accelerate things https://mobile.twitter.com/scottmerkin/status/1205181453408993280
  10. That’s what I’m saying though, Sox probably had concerns about his performance towards end of contract
  11. It was on nbc sports Chicago last night
  12. Boras seemed to imply last night that the Sox weren’t being aggressive enough with his clients
  13. What teams are making us look horrible? Reds have missed on so many of their targets.
  14. Morosi has been saying Sox involved with Castellanos all along. Guess we can close that chapter now.
  15. I’m probably more frustrated they didn’t try and get Lindblom, as that’s a very low-risk, high-reward contract.
  16. This is pathetic, to be honest. You’ve watched horse shit rosters for the last 3 years on the Sox and now they might have a roster where every starting offensive player is part of the core and you want to avoid watching them? I get we’re all frustrated, but the meltdown seems premature.
  17. There’s absolutely no proof they offered that
  18. Yeah I guarantee you they do something else.
  19. I’m all for meltdowns, but this one is ridiculous. Want to know why the Sox didn’t want to go after him for a long deal? He’s already like 5 years older than Manny was when he was a FA. I love Rendon, but there are other places to spend the money.
  20. It just seems the Sox are playing in a different league than so many of these teams. It’s like Vandy trying to recruit against Alabama and Georgia in football.
  21. Agreed, I don’t get it
  22. Slightly below? It’s embarrassing how low it looks to be.
  23. What pisses me off is he acts like the only way they have money to spend now is because they didn’t then

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.