fathom
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Everything posted by fathom
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
3 team trade with Mets and Pirates with Sox getting Nimmo, Mets get Marte and Pirates get good prospects
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
Have felt for a few days now that the beat writers have been told there won’t be any FA signings on offense
-
Cole to the Yankees: 9 years, $324 million.
Astros and Giants mystery teams? https://mobile.twitter.com/Feinsand/status/1204579033955962880
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Simple answer is just spend money
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
Who does this sound like https://mobile.twitter.com/scottmerkin/status/1204571347034222598
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
And who knows, maybe it helps the Sox out by putting pressure on Castellanos or Boston, etc
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
I really love this post
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
Quiet, I’m watching his 2019 highlights
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
Renteria was talking like he’s already on the team. Also, I would like to point out that Cishek had a possible Rangers trade listed twenty minutes before this broke.
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
Yeah this is happening https://mobile.twitter.com/CST_soxvan/status/1204557212279951360
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
Well instead of giving up our 2nd round pick in 2020, we are giving up our 2nd round pick from 2018.
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
All I know is I never want to hear about “lineup balance” again if Mazara is biggest move the rest of the offseason.
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
Did people really not see that the Marlins walked away because they were asking for top guys for Mazara?
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
I’m guessing Stiever and Rutherford
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
Too focused on getting a lefty hitter
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
I don’t mind him if you’re spending money on quality pitching. He has more potential than any of the outfielders in the system besides Robert.
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
2 years left, and you are going to be quite upset at what they give up if you think it’s filler.
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
The return makes me nervous. Marlins backed away the other day cause asking price was high.
-
The White Sox next acquisition will be...
I want nothing to do with Bradley
-
Zack Cozart traded to Giants
Reunite Price with his old manager
-
Trade Market for Starting Pitchers...
General
-
Trade Market for Starting Pitchers...
Mentioned the idea of Boston throwing in money or Benintendi
-
Trade Market for Starting Pitchers...
Passan repeated a lot of interest in Price today
-
Cole to the Yankees: 9 years, $324 million.
Agreed, I know someone that’s friends with him from high school that swears he’s going to Rangers.
-
Cole to the Yankees: 9 years, $324 million.
Sign Rendon, move Yoan to 2B and include Madrigal in trade for price and benintendi