Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Have you seen the Bulls
  2. If Hahn told Ricky that Mazara is a platoon player, Ricky would listen.
  3. Mazara is a low-risk, high-reward acquisition. Considering how it looks the pitching is going to end up this year, I’m fine taking the risk. Competing in 2020 seems like a long shot unless something drastic changes.
  4. I will be stunned if they make any moves today after the Hawk news
  5. Just a frustrating player to watch. Maybe it’s just I have seen so much of him in the playoffs when he’s struggled. He will go on stretches where he looks like he’s blind at the plate (of course, he has very hot stretches typically in the first few months).
  6. It’s funny, I hate Grandal but loved what the move symbolizes for the organization. I like Mazara but hate what the move symbolizes.
  7. It wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if they extend Robert in the coming months
  8. https://mobile.twitter.com/CWSBleachers/status/1204651489727328256
  9. Right or wrong, the Sox clearly think they can unlock Nomar’s potential. This isn’t about comparing what Kole would contribute compared to what Nomar has done in the past.
  10. Funny thing is he’s probably our 2nd best hitter against RHP behind Yoan
  11. https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigMish/status/1204635211943727104
  12. Souza is my guess
  13. Also just want to add that this could be selling high on Walker also, as his power (lack of) would have been ugly in Birmingham.
  14. Rangers fans melting down about the crappy return
  15. I absolutely agree with this. They’ve liked Castellanos in the past as well
  16. Yes and they tried last deadline IIRC
  17. I never, ever understood the Walker love. He looked bad in CF also in the games I saw. Maybe it’s me, but I think we are set in CF.
  18. Sox tried to trade for Mazara at least two other times. Clearly they like him. I just wish they were able to get JDM also.
  19. Sox clearly have liked Mazara for a while, and if so many teams were pushing for him, the time was now. I think we should all wait and see what’s next instead of going nuts. Rather see Mazara than Kole in RF.
  20. If it’s only Walker, I like this deal. Was worried Stiever would be included as Texas likes him.
  21. I do think the Angels go wild now. So far, that reddit Angels post is 2-2.
  22. Collins has no value for the Sox anymore. Getting a quality major leaguer for him would be a heist.
  23. I really think they are so caught up in making sure they get a lefty outfielder that they have a bit of tunnel vision

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.